No announcement yet.

Quentin Close to 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have the talent to be top 5 again I'll give you that but they aren't playing like it. Underachieving.
    My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
      I think we need to use them both to keep the D on their toes. I say RD gets 20 carries, Q gets 10 and Bell gets 5, for 35 total runs. Plus Plummer will probably throw it about 30 times.
      exactly

^Snk16

Broncos Kick Ass

Comment

Originally posted by OBF
        I agree 193 against CAR is more impressive then 156 against KC, adn last year against Indy, indy was already in the playoffs and not playing for anything.

However I think we need to use them both to keep the D on their toes. I say RD gets 20 carries, Q gets 10 and Bell gets 5, for 35 total runs. Plus Plummer will probably throw it about 30 times.
        Even if Griffin starts I would still like to see Johnson in as the fullback, as much as like Droughns, I don't think he can hold for an entire season.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          Even if Griffin starts I would still like to see Johnson in as the fullback, as much as like Droughns, I don't think he can hold for an entire season.
          I agree, Johnson also played well enough to start. All in one game we have a fullback contraversy, and a runningback contraversy.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
            I agree, Johnson also played well enough to start. All in one game we have a fullback contraversy, and a runningback contraversy.
            Johnson was a stud with the orangemen in college, id play him more in the fullback spot.
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Johnson is awesome at fullback..
              he's huge...

Comment

Cut the stupid flame war you are both acting like children. Just let it go.
                "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                  I don't care what they are ranked right now, that Carolina defensive line is one of the top 5 in the NFL.
                  But it was only 28th against the run.
                  "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                    Cut the stupid flame war you are both acting like children. Just let it go.
                    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                      Yeah, it's interesting to say the least.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                      X