X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedbluorange
    I agree, Johnson also played well enough to start. All in one game we have a fullback contraversy, and a runningback contraversy.
    Yeah, it's interesting to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
    Cut the stupid flame war you are both acting like children. Just let it go.

Leave a comment:

• LoyalSoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    I don't care what they are ranked right now, that Carolina defensive line is one of the top 5 in the NFL.
    But it was only 28th against the run.

Leave a comment:

• LoyalSoldier
    replied
    Cut the stupid flame war you are both acting like children. Just let it go.

Leave a comment:

• kiddragonsoft
    replied
    Johnson is awesome at fullback..
    he's huge...

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by bleedbluorange
    I agree, Johnson also played well enough to start. All in one game we have a fullback contraversy, and a runningback contraversy.
    Johnson was a stud with the orangemen in college, id play him more in the fullback spot.

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Even if Griffin starts I would still like to see Johnson in as the fullback, as much as like Droughns, I don't think he can hold for an entire season.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by OBF
    I agree 193 against CAR is more impressive then 156 against KC, adn last year against Indy, indy was already in the playoffs and not playing for anything.

However I think we need to use them both to keep the D on their toes. I say RD gets 20 carries, Q gets 10 and Bell gets 5, for 35 total runs. Plus Plummer will probably throw it about 30 times.
    Even if Griffin starts I would still like to see Johnson in as the fullback, as much as like Droughns, I don't think he can hold for an entire season.

Leave a comment:

• Lelieisdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by OBF
    I think we need to use them both to keep the D on their toes. I say RD gets 20 carries, Q gets 10 and Bell gets 5, for 35 total runs. Plus Plummer will probably throw it about 30 times.
    exactly

Leave a comment:

• ARBroncos
    replied
    They have the talent to be top 5 again I'll give you that but they aren't playing like it. Underachieving.

Leave a comment:

• OBF
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    I don't care what they are ranked right now, that Carolina defensive line is one of the top 5 in the NFL.
    I agree 193 against CAR is more impressive then 156 against KC, adn last year against Indy, indy was already in the playoffs and not playing for anything.

However I think we need to use them both to keep the D on their toes. I say RD gets 20 carries, Q gets 10 and Bell gets 5, for 35 total runs. Plus Plummer will probably throw it about 30 times.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Originally posted by ARBroncos
    as oppossed to Droughns who beat an even worse ranked run D in Carolina. Atleast Q has done it twice. I'm not denegrating RD I think he is great just pointing out an inconsistency.

We should play Q more just because of the style of D we are playing against.

Leave a comment:

• ARBroncos
    replied
    sure he lit up 2 weak defenses indy and KC a while ago....
    as oppossed to Droughns who beat an even worse ranked run D in Carolina. Atleast Q has done it twice. I'm not denegrating RD I think he is great just pointing out an inconsistency.

We should play Q more just because of the style of D we are playing against.

Leave a comment:

• Lelieisdaman
    replied
    i think Q needs to prove himself again before he gets 20 carries......sure he lit up 2 weak defenses indy and KC a while ago....but after that the last 3 games he's done nothing except be a liability to the team fumblex3 and 2.5ypc if you ask me it's Droughns spot to lose right now and Tatum Bell should get atleast 5 carries this week we didnt pick him for nothing and he's obviously recovered....i just wanna see what this kid can do give him 5 this week

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    I would much rather see Droughns get the bulk of the carries at this point. Why pull him out when he is getting the job done? I know Shanahan will do what gives the team the best chance to win. I think you will see Q on third downs, maybe getting a couple screens on first and second downs...but it's fairly evident that he cant move the pile like Droughns can, so look for most of the between the tackles work to be RD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X