Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just curious...

Originally posted by Black59Razor
    What about Salisbury's statement do you find so 'Offensive'??

What he said is exactly true...Shany HAS gotten a 'Hall Pass'...

He has been Joe Average as a coach, and has made some bone-headed errors in judgement in relation to clock management, strategic errors, and complete blunders in personnel decisions...

So he does not think highly of the Broncos, yet...I think this is a perfectly logical thing to do....he wants to see results on the filed...and with only two embarrasing playoff losses in five years, zero Division titles, zero playoff wins, etc, etc.... I think has is very much on the ball here....

I mean, your team has started the last four years 4-1, and finished 8-8, 9-7, and 10-6....will this year be different? Maybe...but I don't think Salisbury is out of line to expect you to PROVE you can do it on the field....

That is not too much to ask, is it??

Get off Salisbury....he is actually one of the better analyists around, especially on that God-forsakend ESPN channel...

Michael Irvin? Mike Ditka??? Good God...

HAHA, funny your all lovey on him........he picked the faiders as a wildcard this year! guess he really knows his stuff huh?
    ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

I posted 2 days ago Salisbury dissin the Broncos at every SC. Im glad that the word got out and he is found to be the band-jumper that he is.
      “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
      “How bad are they???”
      “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
      Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
      10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Originally posted by plummer4presdnt
        I posted 2 days ago Salisbury dissin the Broncos at every SC. Im glad that the word got out and he is found to be the band-jumper that he is.
        Trust me...it's been known.
        sigpic

Comment

O great............... "KNOCKS ON WOOD HARD!...... VERY HARD!"

Comment

Re: If...

Originally posted by Black59Razor
            If you truly listen to what Salisbury says, without predudice, you will hear that he understands the game pretty well......I mean, he was invited, and turned down a chance to be a QB coach for the Cardinals under Denny Green....

I like the fact that he is abrasive and not afraid to call out guys and coaches who are not getting it done...

If you think Saluisbury sucks, I challenge you to do this...

Tape his segements for a few weeks....then wait until after the season and go back and review them...you will find he is a student of the game and generally knows what the Hell he is talking about...

Is he 100% right, no, but how many of these guys are??...

If you are honest with yourselves, it really comes down to personalities for the majority of the guys on TV.....you either like them or you don't....

I personally think Steve Young, Michael Irvin, Mike Ditka, and Joe Thiesmann are useless...

But I like Salisbury, Boomer Esiason, Mark Schlereth, etc...

...and all of the guys on NFL network suck (except TD)

Evidently you didn't hear/read his stupid comments why the Portis / Bailey trade was a very stupid move. And all his hate comments last year concerning the Broncos. He is definitely out of touch with Denver and didn't care to keep his ignorance to himself. If a team wins he pays more attention to them, otherwise he is a distant armchair QB and that, sadly, is probably the best QBing he was ever capable of doing!!!
            This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

hey

Heres the deal - Dude picked AGAINST the Raiders, instead of for the Broncs. He sees that they are in dissaray. Still, on any given Sunday... I hope the Broncs are not overconfidant, the Black and silver players get paid lots of money, too. This is a game that is winnable, but could be lost in a meltdown. I hpe the team is focused.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Re: hey

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                Heres the deal - Dude picked AGAINST the Raiders, instead of for the Broncs. He sees that they are in dissaray. Still, on any given Sunday... I hope the Broncs are not overconfidant, the Black and silver players get paid lots of money, too. This is a game that is winnable, but could be lost in a meltdown. I hpe the team is focused.
                Im with you Dave. I think we will have to be ontop of our game. This shouldnt be a cakewalk at all. If we re not firedup against the Faiders...........we re in trouble!

Denver 24-13
                ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

i've got my fingers crossed for this game and am actually pretty nervous. i have a friend who's a raider fan and as evidence of how nervous i am i'll just say that i've only left my friend ONE taunting message this weekend - and that was just me saying "go broncos" and hanging up.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Salisbury thinks Denver will win? hmm if i was all you Bronco fans i'd bet your money on Oakland if he says that. He doesn't know anything about football. Whenever he picks a team you can almost guarantee the other team will win.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                    X