Halftime adjustments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos4ever
    This just shows that Shanahan made the right choice in gettng rid of Rhoades and going with Coyer. It also means that our coaches are much better than KC's because they figured out KC's weaknesses and capitalized on them.
    The only weakness we had to focus on was their defensive coordinator, Greg Robinson. He's the reason we won and the reason the Chefs won't win it all.
    sigpic

Comment

I was frustrated in the first half because we seemed to be letting Trent Green have all the time in the world to complete passes. Fortunately, that stopped in the second half.
      Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

I knew if we would have stopped them on those third down, it was over cause they couldnt stop our O.
        Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by jubei
          I'm just glad to see Shanny finally figuring out that CP is who will carry us on his back.
          Well said. CP is a horse and it looks like Shannahan is figuring out that if he uses him like he used TD things will open up for the offense. Without using Portis the way he did there's no way that those bootlegs are as effective as they were.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by cprender8
            just next 3? pshhh, im thinkin next 7!
            No. I am thinking next week, and only next week.

Then I will talk about week 16. But first, let them win week 15 against Cleveland.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
            X