• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by cprender8
    just next 3? pshhh, im thinkin next 7!
    No. I am thinking next week, and only next week.

Then I will talk about week 16. But first, let them win week 15 against Cleveland.

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    Originally posted by jubei
    I'm just glad to see Shanny finally figuring out that CP is who will carry us on his back.
    Well said. CP is a horse and it looks like Shannahan is figuring out that if he uses him like he used TD things will open up for the offense. Without using Portis the way he did there's no way that those bootlegs are as effective as they were.

Leave a comment:

• K'Noy_Kills
    replied
    I knew if we would have stopped them on those third down, it was over cause they couldnt stop our O.

Leave a comment:

• Pierce
    replied
    I was frustrated in the first half because we seemed to be letting Trent Green have all the time in the world to complete passes. Fortunately, that stopped in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos4ever
    This just shows that Shanahan made the right choice in gettng rid of Rhoades and going with Coyer. It also means that our coaches are much better than KC's because they figured out KC's weaknesses and capitalized on them.
    The only weakness we had to focus on was their defensive coordinator, Greg Robinson. He's the reason we won and the reason the Chefs won't win it all.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    This just shows that Shanahan made the right choice in gettng rid of Rhoades and going with Coyer. It also means that our coaches are much better than KC's because they figured out KC's weaknesses and capitalized on them.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    defintely a nice adjustment...

we can't play like we did in the 1st half again this season, they looked horrible, taking bad angles, not covering, missing tackles, it was the ugliest defense I have seen in awhile, but they made some nice adjustments in the 2nd half....

Leave a comment:

• cprender8
    replied
    Originally posted by jocool
    Yes, heres to hopeing that Offensive gameplay can continue through the next 3 games. GO BRONCOS!
    just next 3? pshhh, im thinkin next 7!

Leave a comment:

• Crazie
    replied
    I"ve said it before and I'll say it again Shanahan knows what he is doing.

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    I'd have to give props to the secondary. The sacks that I saw us get looked like "secondary sacks" to me. Green had time initially, but he held on to the ball for too long and the rush eventually got him.
    Thank God because that Kennison TD had me a little worried about the 2nd half.

Leave a comment:

• Stormrider451
    replied
    Originally posted by cprender8
    The offense was doing just fine in the first half. It was the defense that really stepped it up, and gave the offense the ball, and kept it from KC.
    i agree.. the offense was doing fine the first half.. but the D was non-existant.. the D stepped up incredibly on the 2nd half.. but, the Offense stepped it to another level too.. D came from nonexistant to outright incredible and the O changed from great to excellent..

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange&Blue
    It seems like our D stepped it up in the 2nd half and got more pressure on Green.
    I'd have to give props to the secondary. The sacks that I saw us get looked like "secondary sacks" to me. Green had time initially, but he held on to the ball for too long and the rush eventually got him.

Leave a comment:

• Orange&Blue
    replied
    It seems like our D stepped it up in the 2nd half and got more pressure on Green.

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    Originally posted by ImaBroncosFan
    That proves we have some great coaches, and players. Knowing what they need to get the win.

I'm just glad to see Shanny finally figuring out that CP is who will carry us on his back. That said, way to go using all the other options as well. Nice to see Eddy mac get that key first down on third.

Leave a comment:

• ImaBroncosFan
    replied
    That proves we have some great coaches, and players. Knowing what they need to get the win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X