Q on punt returns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummm...

punt returning is not hard. The reason most folks dont do it is because they are not quick and elusive enough to catch the ball and go, and make something happen. Quentin would be perfect at that role. He would be the kick and punt returner on my team unless he continually fumbled, but I'd sure give him a chance first to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan
      Ummm...

punt returning is not hard. The reason most folks dont do it is because they are not quick and elusive enough to catch the ball and go, and make something happen. Quentin would be perfect at that role. He would be the kick and punt returner on my team unless he continually fumbled, but I'd sure give him a chance first to try it out.
      I don't know Gan, I think returning punts is very diffficult, if it wasn't I don't think Shanahan would have Smith returning punts for us this year.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Id like to see him there. Id like to see Rod beacuse he makes good runs, but i dont want him to get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
          Id like to see him there. Id like to see Rod beacuse he makes good runs, but i dont want him to get hurt.
          Unless Griffin has some experience from the college ranks I don't know if that would be such a good idea.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
            Unless Griffin has some experience from the college ranks I don't know if that would be such a good idea.
            Hopefully shanny gives him a shot at it, assuming that Droughns continues to produce.

Comment

Working...
            X