Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RoD SMith will this guy ever get the Credit he deserves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoD SMith will this guy ever get the Credit he deserves?

Honestly, I dont think so. He is perhaps the greatest wide receiver the Broncos have ever had, and continues to aid this team in times of unmeasureable desperate need. I Love ya Rod, thank you for being a team leader. Im going to get your Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a stuD!

I hope not. The more of a secret he is, the better he can play against teams. "Average" passing game indeed. By that definition, I'll take average over great any day.

Comment

Defenetly.. Rod Smith is a great receiver.. he is also an incredible clutch receiver.. when the game is on the line, when they need to make that all important first down.. he comes almost always.. hes incredible..

PS. Glad to see Eddy comming big today aswell.. from what i heard on the net.. he made an incredible catch with one hand to (if im not mistaken) get us a first down on the red zone? dont remember ..

www.avalancheboard.com/wbb2

Comment

Yes he did

If Rod Smith doesn't go to the hall of fame a great injustice will have been done.

Comment

I absolutely love his response to Eddie Kennison after the game. He talked about some people could not handle it if they had a "little success" but they did not know what victory was unless they had these, and he held up both hands with "superbowl rings" on them.

He is total class and he is a great receiver. That said he is going to need to play for another two to three years at this same level to be able to get the stats and pro-bowls he needs for the HOF. He will definitely get in the Colorado HOF but he needs some more stats to get to Canton.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Yeah he is money. He is one of the best cluth receivers out there right now. I would be very surprised if he didn't walk into the hall.
            "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Not just as a receiver, he seems to back up everybody. Punt returns, QBs are on his resume too. He definetly powers the team.

Comment

Hawaiian Bronco:
                True. He is a jack of all trades. An all-around team player, classy guy and does a lot for the community too.

Comment

he is awesome!

I remember watching the guy his rookie year, his jersey bore the number 19. I was in awe with the guy then and the catches he made in training camp.

Comment

I also really like Bert Berry.
                    He is developing into a great player too.

Comment

this thread is about rod smith. get out.

j/k

Comment

he's clutch...

that's the most underrated thing in the NFL, everybody looks at yards and TDs but when it comes down to it, on third and long or fourth and short, Rod Smith comes through atleast 98% of the time...

Lelie needs to adjust his game, so freakin overrated, but I do see potential in him..he gets open but can't bring in the ball, its weird he caught everything in Hawaii...
                        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Rod Smith Post-game interview

Anyone know of a link to Rod Smith's postgame interview last night? I saw it on Sports Center last night....Rod pretty much gave a message to Kennison, it was great. If anyone knows where to get a copy of that let me know, thanks.
                          -----------------------------------------
                          Is Atwater around? Terrell Owens needs a SMACK DOWN!

Comment

Post game interviews

Here it is:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=432

Comment

Rod sounds off

It was nice to hear the truth from another player, eventhough, we already knew Kennison was a quitter. He pointed out the situation that Kennison had left the Broncos in that year. The only thing missing from the ass-whipping was a picture of Kennison picking up his teeth after a Nick Ferguson hit. Someone tell me what's with the midget Dante Hall feeling a little chippy at the end of the game? He got drilled and couldn't take it.
                              Bronco Pride is more than skin deep, it's to the bone.

Comment

Working...
                              X