Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RoD SMith will this guy ever get the Credit he deserves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoss
    replied
    What a great interview that was! That's the way to shut up a big mouth egotistical player who is bitter because he didn't have the heart while he was in Denver. It's not Shannahans fault that he found the will to play after he left here. Rod Smith knows how to tell it. He's someone who usually stays quiet, but made a great point. I think the Chiefs have gotten way ahead of themselves and Rod Smith sent the message, you can be 15-1 but the playoffs are a whole new season. And if you don't have that ring at the end of the season, then who cares what your record was all year! Way to be Rod! It was evident that it pissed Portis off! He tore it up!

Leave a comment:

• ImaBroncosFan
    replied
    I cant find it either.

Leave a comment:

• orange_crush77
    replied
    The link

That link you sent was only to the Video section of the Broncos website...I want the interview and they don't have it on there. All they have are the post-game press conferences with Shanahan and Portis.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoPhoenix
    replied
    Rod sounds off

It was nice to hear the truth from another player, eventhough, we already knew Kennison was a quitter. He pointed out the situation that Kennison had left the Broncos in that year. The only thing missing from the ass-whipping was a picture of Kennison picking up his teeth after a Nick Ferguson hit. Someone tell me what's with the midget Dante Hall feeling a little chippy at the end of the game? He got drilled and couldn't take it.

Leave a comment:

• WinFirst
    replied
    Post game interviews

Here it is:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=432

Leave a comment:

• orange_crush77
    replied
    Rod Smith Post-game interview

Anyone know of a link to Rod Smith's postgame interview last night? I saw it on Sports Center last night....Rod pretty much gave a message to Kennison, it was great. If anyone knows where to get a copy of that let me know, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    he's clutch...

that's the most underrated thing in the NFL, everybody looks at yards and TDs but when it comes down to it, on third and long or fourth and short, Rod Smith comes through atleast 98% of the time...

Lelie needs to adjust his game, so freakin overrated, but I do see potential in him..he gets open but can't bring in the ball, its weird he caught everything in Hawaii...

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    this thread is about rod smith. get out.

j/k

Leave a comment:

• Pres. Al Wilson
    replied
    I also really like Bert Berry.
    He is developing into a great player too.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick
    replied
    he is awesome!

I remember watching the guy his rookie year, his jersey bore the number 19. I was in awe with the guy then and the catches he made in training camp.

Leave a comment:

• Pres. Al Wilson
    replied
    Hawaiian Bronco:
    True. He is a jack of all trades. An all-around team player, classy guy and does a lot for the community too.

Leave a comment:

• Hawaiian Bronco
    replied
    Not just as a receiver, he seems to back up everybody. Punt returns, QBs are on his resume too. He definetly powers the team.

Leave a comment:

• Pres. Al Wilson
    replied
    Yeah he is money. He is one of the best cluth receivers out there right now. I would be very surprised if he didn't walk into the hall.

Leave a comment:

• broncos4ever
    replied
    I absolutely love his response to Eddie Kennison after the game. He talked about some people could not handle it if they had a "little success" but they did not know what victory was unless they had these, and he held up both hands with "superbowl rings" on them.

He is total class and he is a great receiver. That said he is going to need to play for another two to three years at this same level to be able to get the stats and pro-bowls he needs for the HOF. He will definitely get in the Colorado HOF but he needs some more stats to get to Canton.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Yes he did

If Rod Smith doesn't go to the hall of fame a great injustice will have been done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X