Tim Tebow Part 3 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    ya but you do it from both sides of the equation not just pick his best game and leave his worst
    At which point we still get a pretty bad number: 28.9%
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Hey it's the winner argument thing again!!!! Remember when Orton was labeled a winner?:orton: Don't get me wrong, I think Tebow will be a great NFL player but don't get sucked into that winner thing again after watching Orton

Comment

• Originally posted by PrideisBears View Post
        Hey it's the winner argument thing again!!!! Remember when Orton was labeled a winner?:orton: Don't get me wrong, I think Tebow will be a great NFL player but don't get sucked into that winner thing again after watching Orton
        Orton was never a winner. I never bought that crap. It was obvious he benefited from a strong defense and special teams with Chicago. He has never been a guy to lead his team to victory. He just managed to not lose games for them...
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
          Orton was never a winner. I never bought that crap. It was obvious he benefited from a strong defense and special teams with Chicago. He has never been a guy to lead his team to victory. He just managed to not lose games for them...
          Hey i'm just making sure Tebow does seem to be able to lead his team though. I watched the Texans game and the soundbites after. Lets see him play the Chargers

Comment

• Not even worried about that game. Unless The broncos defense improves Cutler will eat it alive. Oh and that game manager crap is dumb

Comment

• Tebow made plays when it counted; when the game was on the line.

That very last series by us was one of the most exciting and rewarding drives of the year. Tebow looked POISED as hell marching the team in for the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Tebow made plays when it counted; when the game was on the line.

That very last series by us was one of the most exciting and rewarding drives of the year. Tebow looked POISED as hell marching the team in for the lead.
                agreed, why does everything turn into tebow vs orton, they are on the same team, the team i cheer for

its like orton knocked up some peoples girlfriends here
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

• Sorry I can't help myself. Its DEION Sanders. He makes a good point and I think we all agree, anyone who has ever played football knows what Tebow WILL do. Those so called analysts who have never suited up can take a flying leap. GO BRONCOS

Comment

• Tebow will be on 104.3 The Fan with The Drive Crew

Just heard on 104.3 the fan Sandy Claugh mentioned that Tebow will be a guest with The Drive crew at 4:00 pm this afternoon.

Just thought i announce it if someone else hasn't done so yet

Comment

• Don't Understand

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                      agreed, why does everything turn into tebow vs orton, they are on the same team, the team i cheer for

its like orton knocked up some peoples girlfriends here
                      I don't understand the hate towards him also. I am not a fan of his but gosh some act like Orton should not be allowed on a football field.

Soemone asked a few days ago why people hate Tebow. I think the same question could be asked of the attitudes towards Orton.

Comment

• I wonder what the reception will be like.

Do recall when we hosted the Bears during the pre-season last year. That sound coming from the Broncos faithful was like something straight out of hell.

Al Michaels: "Cutler said he expected a mixed reaction when he took the field tonight. Folks, that ain't mixed."
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingHorsey View Post
                          It's far from rough. Cable and satellite TV are a ripoff. I use a roku to get Netflix and Hulu so I don't miss TV. I just have to go out to catch the Broncos every once in a while. NFL.com is all I need for general NFL coverage. I still don't get why MNF isn't still on ABC, but whatever.
                          Added to the fact that over-the-air television is now digital, with a good antenna and DVR, you can have a very good television experience without pay TV.

Unfortunately, I have to have ESPN. So cable it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrideisBears View Post
                            Not even worried about that game. Unless The broncos defense improves Cutler will eat it alive. Oh and that game manager crap is dumb
                            It can't be any worse.

Dumervil is healthy, Ayers in Year 3, 1st round pick, and 2 2nds, and our 3rd added to the defense as well as possible FA pickups. Among other things.

Too early to tell as of now, but it would be a good game, not a cakewalk like you expect.
                            Last edited by ERoyal248; 12-30-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• The talking heads are just biased or want to stir up controversy.

All they talked about was Tebow's near INT that went for a TD against Oak, then it was Lloyd's out jumping defenders against Texans.

Well take a look at a River's beauty at 1:05 of this clip.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-p...roncos-Preview

How is that a better pass than Tebow's throws? All QBs get help from WRs or make plays in small windows.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
                                Wow.

Nine responses so far. All of them attacking the article for being on Bleacher Report, not one of them saying ANYTHING about the content...
                                What content? This article has about as much substance as a Mcdonalds happy meal.
                                sigpic
                                John Elway on Tebow: "I think where we are as an organization, we're going to go with Tim."

Tebow 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X