No announcement yet.

Kyle Orton Part 2 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly, those teams saw potential to develope those guys into franchise Qb's, it's too late in Ortons career to trade him and try develope him into what you want
    McNabb was 33 went for a 2nd round pick and a conditional 3rd or 4th round pick
    If you even dream of beating us you'd better wake up and apologize.

Comment

• I agree.Teams get really stupid when it comes to needing a QB. Esp someone with Ortons stats. In any case, Orton needs to go. His surly and selfish personality is the exact opposite of the guy who replaced him. Get rid of Orton. The guy is a jerk

Comment

• I think if we are to trade him before this draft we will get maybe like a 4th and 5th or 6th, or maybe a 4th this year and conditional mid-round pick in 2012.

If we expect a 2nd or close, our best bet is to trade him next preseason after someone's starter goes down, otherwise I see nothing higher than a 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadBlocker View Post
          Orton is 28. Is that really to old for a QB to grow?
          28 is far too old to develope a QB. You should at least start when they're 24 or 25. With a 28 year old, it could take 2-3 years to fully develope him, and by that time he'd already be 31 and looking foward to retirement in the near future.

Comment

• When our D was playing well, our OL blocking well, we were 6-0.

Teams who feel they have a good D and a good OL, but no QB will covet Orton. SF and Minn are the two teams who really fit the bill.

Hey, What if Josh goes to SF? I mean he already has some tape on their players lol

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
              Orton getting benched in favor of Tebow for the last three games drops his trade value any way you slice it. As it was, we wouldn't have gotten more than a 2nd and a 4th at best. We'd be lucky to get a 3rd for him now.
              No, not necessarily. When we a shopping around Orton, if the benching becomes an issue, he ws technically benches because he was injured. There was no mention by the coaching staff of him being benches due to ineptness, regardless of how true or not that is.

I remain confident the lowest bounty that we will garner for Orton is a 2nd round pick, maybe Denver fans don't value him that high, but I can promise some NFL team will.

Comment

• Originally posted by topscribe View Post
                You especially had best keep from embarrassing yourself by sticking to the
                issue, rather than trying to denigrate the poster himself. His join date predates
                you by a year, and judging from his bars, a considerably greater number of his
                peeps here have appreciated his posts more than they have yours. So it is
                inappropriate that comparative n00b such as you would imply that he is a troll.

-----
                Oh i forgot. Someones join date shows how intelligent you are about issues. Im sure the people appreciated his posts the beginning half of the last two years. Exaclty when Orton DIDNT fall apart yet.

Im sorry you are so mature and wise, but i gave my opinion. It was sarcastic, but was my opinion none the less. Dont try and get cute by calling me a noob.
                PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck_N_Broncs View Post
                  Oh i forgot. Someones join date shows how intelligent you are about issues. Im sure the people appreciated his posts the beginning half of the last two years. Exaclty when Orton DIDNT fall apart yet.

Im sorry you are so mature and wise, but i gave my opinion. It was sarcastic, but was my opinion none the less. Dont try and get cute by calling me a noob.

The protocol on the board is to provide your opinion on the issue in question,
                  not on other posters. As the Code of Conduct states:

You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind that it is safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.
                  Calling someone else a troll is taking issue with the other person. I am taking
                  issue with your comment wherein you called another a troll.

I originally may have expressed this inappropriately, and for that I apologize
                  for my own part. Just trying to help out . . .

Now, if you don't mind,

-----

Comment

• If Miami will give us a 1st round pick for Kyle? Then I say we also talk to them about their 2012 1st round pick for Brady Quinn. We could also follow up with offering Richard Quinn for a high second, Gronkowski for another high second, and perhaps Gaffney for a high 3rd.

For those what can't read the sarcasm involved here? If they are willing to give a 1st round pick for Kyle, then I really really need to be in Miami selling Mountain Real Estate Properties.

Don't get me wrong. I think Kyle is an awesome back-up QB. As a starter he would probably be fine with the right team. One that relies on the run heavily and has a STOUT defense. Miami does fit that scenario to an extent, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they show an interest. I just can't see them being willing to give more than a second or high third for him.

I REALLY hope I am wrong though. It would be AWESOME to get a 1st round pick for Kyle. We can definitely use all the extra picks we can come up with to rebuild our defense. Go Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                      If Miami will give us a 1st round pick for Kyle? Then I say we also talk to them about their 2012 1st round pick for Brady Quinn. We could also follow up with offering Richard Quinn for a high second, Gronkowski for another high second, and perhaps Gaffney for a high 3rd.

For those what can't read the sarcasm involved here? If they are willing to give a 1st round pick for Kyle, then I really really need to be in Miami selling Mountain Real Estate Properties.

Don't get me wrong. I think Kyle is an awesome back-up QB. As a starter he would probably be fine with the right team. One that relies on the run heavily and has a STOUT defense. Miami does fit that scenario to an extent, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they show an interest. I just can't see them being willing to give more than a second or high third for him.

I REALLY hope I am wrong though. It would be AWESOME to get a 1st round pick for Kyle. We can definitely use all the extra picks we can come up with to rebuild our defense. Go Broncos
                      We already have their 2nd pick, but I won't mind a third round pick bungle with a sixth or seventh. Maybe we can get a player bungle with that third.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                        We already have their 2nd pick, but I won't mind a third round pick bungle with a sixth or seventh. Maybe we can get a player bungle with that third.
                        Yeah I knew we had their 2nd round pick for THIS year....but hey....if they are in a trading mood?...2012 and 2013 are always possibilities..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
                          Yeah I knew we had their 2nd round pick for THIS year....but hey....if they are in a trading mood?...2012 and 2013 are always possibilities..lol
                          I doubt they would mortgage their future second round pics for two years in a row. Though they haven't done with them lately, Pat White in 2008 and Chad Heinne 2007.

I would like to see Orton with the Dophins, give me ammo against my die heart phin lover boss who hates Orton with a passion.

Comment

• Please make that trade... please make that trade.... please make that trade....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                              Please make that trade... please make that trade.... please make that trade....
                              Which trade? I doubt anyone can be serious to give a first for Orton. No matter how desperate one is for a qb. Remember Mcnabb is likely to be cut from the Redskins it going to take a good portion of the offseason to trade Orton.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
                                Old timer?

Haha, I've only been out for a year now!

*Checks mirror* DAMMIT! I FOUND SOME WHITE HAIRS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

EDIT: topscribe, you gave me negs??? HAHAHAHA wow dude, how did it feel? Do you feel all "empowered" now? Is this part of your "responsibility" for the "good of the forum"?

Thanks for the "token of appreciation for my attitude," tool.
                                You just cost yourself another Neg,it is my responsibility to Neg bad post like this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X