Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
    Which trade?
    Any trade. I'll take a cheerleader for him. Or field painter.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by knoxman36and2 View Post
      If Miami will give us a 1st round pick for Kyle? Then I say we also talk to them about their 2012 1st round pick for Brady Quinn. We could also follow up with offering Richard Quinn for a high second, Gronkowski for another high second, and perhaps Gaffney for a high 3rd.

For those what can't read the sarcasm involved here? If they are willing to give a 1st round pick for Kyle, then I really really need to be in Miami selling Mountain Real Estate Properties.

Don't get me wrong. I think Kyle is an awesome back-up QB. As a starter he would probably be fine with the right team. One that relies on the run heavily and has a STOUT defense. Miami does fit that scenario to an extent, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they show an interest. I just can't see them being willing to give more than a second or high third for him.

I REALLY hope I am wrong though. It would be AWESOME to get a 1st round pick for Kyle. We can definitely use all the extra picks we can come up with to rebuild our defense. Go Broncos
      Sarcasm noted. I realize that you are one of these fans that know much more about pro football than a NFL GM, scout or coach would know. Denver will get nothing more out of Orton (if they even trade him) that what they ask. The fans seem to have a great influence on Mr Bowlen so you might call him and demand that Denver ask nothing more than a 5th or 6th round choice for him. I really have no idea what Orton is worth on the trade marked but I think most fans are selling out too cheap!

:thumb:
      Last edited by Kansas Bob; 12-31-2010, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by topscribe View Post
        The protocol on the board is to provide your opinion on the issue in question,
        not on other posters. As the Code of Conduct states:

Calling someone else a troll is taking issue with the other person. I am taking
        issue with your comment wherein you called another a troll.

I originally may have expressed this inappropriately, and for that I apologize
        for my own part. Just trying to help out . . .

Now, if you don't mind,

-----
        Well i guess i missed that section when i read through the entire "terms and conditions" of the site. (sarcasm again lol) But thanks for the headsup. Sorry i came off liek a defensive acehole.

Back to topic.. Orton sucks. lol
        PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
          This made me laugh out loud.. seriously..

Orton will be traded before the draft.
          I think that will end up being the decision of the new HC.

Edit: By that, I mean it's the coach's call, not that I think the new HC right now will decide to trade Orton and go with Tebow.
          You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

• Everybody is so bent out of shape about this. Why that is the case doesnt make sense to me. Since we were eliminated from the playoffs basically after the SD loss why would we continue to play Orton? Thats not whats best for the franchise. The right move was to play Tebow, and that move was made. Regardless of your affection for individual players, we had to see what Tebow is made of because of the sacrifice made to draft Tebow. I think people are losing sight of that.

Yes Orton had good stats, but those didnt translate into wins. If we can lose 10 games with Orton and possibly have our worst season ever with Orton, we can atleast match that without Orton. Thus, him being the starter doesnt matter. It was time to see what the future holds, and Tebow has provided a spark and made the future look atleast bearable.

To me, watching Tebow play and lead this team has been a breath of fresh air. Yes we have holes to fill on offense and defense, but after watching Tebow play, QB is not a position we need to worry about right now. Again, moves have to be made which are the best for the entire franchise, not best for one individual player's feelings or stats (Orton).

Comment

• In football, sometimes this is easily over looked...

FOLLOW THE LEADER!

Yeah, that's Tim Tebow and he's been doing it on and off the field for all the right reasons. I enjoyed the MIC'd presentation. That's what the franchise drafted and that's Tebow 24/7. Not saying there won't be growing pains to come, but at least you know the kid cares about the sport, has the tools and mindset of a winner and "sincerely" cares about giving the fans their money's worth of effort. That stuff can be contagious for a team. I like the "physical energy" players on both sides of the line express when they interact with Tebow. Just saying.
              Last edited by Hitch&Bronco; 12-31-2010, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
                I think that will end up being the decision of the new HC.

Edit: By that, I mean it's the coach's call, not that I think the new HC right now will decide to trade Orton and go with Tebow.
                I dont think Orton gets traded until are new coaches office is set up just the way he like it.

Someone also needs to get the coaching staff coffee and dough nuts and move the heavy furniture around. What better choice then Kyle Orton for that starting gig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck_N_Broncs View Post
                  Well i guess i missed that section when i read through the entire "terms and conditions" of the site. (sarcasm again lol) But thanks for the headsup. Sorry i came off liek a defensive acehole.

Back to topic.. Orton sucks. lol
                  Now, that wasn't a good start.

-----
                  Last edited by topscribe; 12-31-2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                    I dont think Orton gets traded until are new coaches office is set up just the way he like it.

Someone also needs to get the coaching staff coffee and dough nuts and move the heavy furniture around. What better choice then Kyle Orton for that starting gig.
                    Yep, cuz they're gonna want to pay Orton his $1.8M roster bonus on March 1st just to have him go get donuts...
                    "That's a crap question."
                    - Kyle Orton

Comment

• The shadows

It was upsetting to hear Tebow be chanted by our fans when Orton was playing in our stadium. Raider fans with TEBOW SUCKS, classic. Our fans seem to make more noise when ,our O takes the field then, the visiting teams O.

I wish Tebow would play an active role in Quiteing the crowd on O. and pumping the sidelines when the D is on the field, get the cameras on his mug.
                      Last edited by marcus_miller; 12-31-2010, 09:54 AM.
                      I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

• Anyone else think this thread is getting a bit ridiculous and just needs to die via either locking or neglect?

This thread has gone so far from even being a discussion about orton to the point where it's now just people who are annoyed with each other and arguing with each other.

It's time to move on from this topic and just let it die.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Anyone else think this thread is getting a bit ridiculous and just needs to die via either locking or neglect?

This thread has gone so far from even being a discussion about orton to the point where it's now just people who are annoyed with each other and arguing with each other.

It's time to move on from this topic and just let it die.
                          This. ^^

-----

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
                            Yep, cuz they're gonna want to pay Orton his $1.8M roster bonus on March 1st just to have him go get donuts...
                            The office should be set up by Feb 28th then. (you got me against the wall, forgot about the monies due )

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                              The office should be set up by Feb 28th then. (you got me against the wall, forgot about the monies due )
                              He's also guaranteed $2.879M for next year. They'd better have him move a hell of a lot of furniture for THAT.
                              "That's a crap question."
                              - Kyle Orton

Comment

• Support for Orton? Nope. He is a mediocre excuse for a QB. We will be lucky to get a 4th for him.

Career Stats:

W-L: 32-30 (More L's than W's the last 2 yrs.)
                                Comp Pct: 58%
                                Rating: 79.6

I don't know about you, but I'd have to be pretty desperate to pay good money for that...

Thanks for the memories...

Comment

Working...
                                X