Official we kicked your butt Chiefs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official we kicked your butt Chiefs thread

Muhahaha Chiefs!!!! Woot there it is!!!!! How did you like Clinton Portis breakin loose on you? LOL!! Also did you like the World Championship belt?

Hey Chiefs............................................ ........................

We kicked your butt!

Comment

In an unprecedented move on Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs defense didn’t show up to play in their game against the arch-rival Denver Broncos.

According to inside sources, the team sent representatives to several of the area night clubs and ski slopes as well as to the Coors brewery in the town of Golden to find the missing players. None were found.

According to local police, no formal complaint has been filed by the Chiefs organization however; Denver Chief of Police Marvin Glen is quoted as saying that he’s seen this kind of situation before with the Chiefs defense. He has suspected foul play for weeks. “After seeing what second string Cleveland running back James Jackson did against them at Arrowhead, I was not a bit surprised by Portis’ performance today.” Jackson ran for 66 yards and a touchdown in a November 9 game with the Chiefs.

Denver’s running back, Clinton Portis took advantage of the lack of defense with touchdown runs of 59, 28 and 53 yards to help his stellar 219 rushing yards and 5 touchdown game. On many of his rushes, he ran through the space that used to be occupied by a good Chiefs’ defensive line and into what was once where the linebackers and safeties were. “It was really weird, it was like someone was trying to tackle me or something out there” said Portis on after the game.

Bronco tight end Shannon Sharpe was overheard telling a team mate that he wished he would’ve scored too but he was distracted by a large ornamental belt that someone brought to the sideline. “The stadium lights reflected in the shiny, fake gold plated stamped metal and it wrecked my concentration. All I wanted to do was to feel the pleather belt around my waist and lift my arms to show the world that we’re number one.”

Where cornerback Eric Warfield used to play, receivers caught nearly every pass that was thrown in their direction. Not expecting a pass to be thrown to them and looking at the Broncos’ cheerleaders were two of the reasons why more passes weren’t caught by Denver’s receiving corps. When Rod Smith was asked why he didn’t catch more balls or score a touchdown he said that he thought that Portis was getting the majority of the touches this week so he wasn’t prepared for more than 6 touches.

An unnamed assistant coach for the Chiefs was clearly frustrated when he was heard shouting as they shuffled to the locker room after the game. “Where were Hicks, Browning, Sims and Holliday? Of all the days to go missing, it would have to be today. They’ll be some serious butts to chew as soon as we find out where they are.”

When interviewed, a befuddled head defensive coach Greg Robinson exclaimed,” To the best of my knowledge, we told them that they had to play today, I mean, it’s not as if this game isn’t on the schedule. I remember seeing them last week at practice.”

As his eyes welled up with tears, head coach **** Vermeil remarked in his post game interview, “I’m so proud of what we’ve accomplished here in Kansas City. We have a solid offense with Trent Green and Priest Holmes. Dante Hall is such an inspiration to us all even though he hasn’t run a kick back for months. I know some of you (reporters) have questions about our defense and I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions as soon as we find them.”
      Last edited by invisogothworld; 12-07-2003, 08:36 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Well guys and gals, this was big win for the Broncos but now its time for the Broncos to focus on the Browns. Hey if Denver wins next week and the Miami losses does that put the Broncos one up on the Dolphins for a wild card spot?
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Hey if Denver wins next week and the Miami losses does that put the Broncos one up on the Dolphins for a wild card spot?
            What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              Well guys and gals, this was big win for the Broncos but now its time for the Broncos to focus on the Browns. Hey if Denver wins next week and the Miami losses does that put the Broncos one up on the Dolphins for a wild card spot?
              actually, if both win out, Denver has tiebreaker
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Thanks for the info chickennob. Denver winning out is doubtful. I think they realistically they could go 2-1. That being said, I also think the Dolphins will lose to the Eagles next Sunday.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  Thanks for the info chickennob. Denver winning out is doubtful. I think they realistically they could go 2-1. That being said, I also think the Dolphins will lose to the Eagles next Sunday.
                  they play on monday - and i think the eagles will kill them.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Sorry about that, my bad. Anyway as well as the Eagles are playing now they should win.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

invesgothworld what a great/funny post.

I personally was hoping we would score even more points and rub it in. We have been listening to these Chef fans all year and I for one am sick of it.

Another thread has KC eating crow and quite frankly it is entirely way too kind.

I hope we DO meet KC in AIRHEAD stadium in the playoffs. I would love to hand it to them again.

GO BRONCOS!!
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

We will see the chefs in the playoffs. Portis will get 6. Lelie will NOT DROP THE BALL, and ONCE again we will OWN the chefs...

Comment

ARSEFACE RIP... NOT

Originally posted by chickennob2
                          actually, if both win out, Denver has tiebreaker
                          Love the "ArseFace" avatar noob2!!! I'm still LMAO, and this whole thread is just kill'n me & most of all THEM... Da *****s fans

Comment

Hilarious

Originally posted by invisogothworld
                            In an unprecedented move on Sunday, the Kansas City Chiefs defense didn’t show up to play in their game against the arch-rival Denver Broncos.

According to inside sources, the team sent representatives to several of the area night clubs and ski slopes as well as to the Coors brewery in the town of Golden to find the missing players. None were found.

According to local police, no formal complaint has been filed by the Chiefs organization however; Denver Chief of Police Marvin Glen is quoted as saying that he’s seen this kind of situation before with the Chiefs defense. He has suspected foul play for weeks. “After seeing what second string Cleveland running back James Jackson did against them at Arrowhead, I was not a bit surprised by Portis’ performance today.” Jackson ran for 66 yards and a touchdown in a November 9 game with the Chiefs.

Denver’s running back, Clinton Portis took advantage of the lack of defense with touchdown runs of 59, 28 and 53 yards to help his stellar 219 rushing yards and 5 touchdown game. On many of his rushes, he ran through the space that used to be occupied by a good Chiefs’ defensive line and into what was once where the linebackers and safeties were. “It was really weird, it was like someone was trying to tackle me or something out there” said Portis on after the game.

Bronco tight end Shannon Sharpe was overheard telling a team mate that he wished he would’ve scored too but he was distracted by a large ornamental belt that someone brought to the sideline. “The stadium lights reflected in the shiny, fake gold plated stamped metal and it wrecked my concentration. All I wanted to do was to feel the pleather belt around my waist and lift my arms to show the world that we’re number one.”

Where cornerback Eric Warfield used to play, receivers caught nearly every pass that was thrown in their direction. Not expecting a pass to be thrown to them and looking at the Broncos’ cheerleaders were two of the reasons why more passes weren’t caught by Denver’s receiving corps. When Rod Smith was asked why he didn’t catch more balls or score a touchdown he said that he thought that Portis was getting the majority of the touches this week so he wasn’t prepared for more than 6 touches.

An unnamed assistant coach for the Chiefs was clearly frustrated when he was heard shouting as they shuffled to the locker room after the game. “Where were Hicks, Browning, Sims and Holliday? Of all the days to go missing, it would have to be today. They’ll be some serious butts to chew as soon as we find out where they are.”

When interviewed, a befuddled head defensive coach Greg Robinson exclaimed,” To the best of my knowledge, we told them that they had to play today, I mean, it’s not as if this game isn’t on the schedule. I remember seeing them last week at practice.”

As his eyes welled up with tears, head coach **** Vermeil remarked in his post game interview, “I’m so proud of what we’ve accomplished here in Kansas City. We have a solid offense with Trent Green and Priest Holmes. Dante Hall is such an inspiration to us all even though he hasn’t run a kick back for months. I know some of you (reporters) have questions about our defense and I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions as soon as we find them.”
                            Wish we could email it to Eddie Kennison

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                              invesgothworld what a great/funny post.

I personally was hoping we would score even more points and rub it in. We have been listening to these Chef fans all year and I for one am sick of it.

Another thread has KC eating crow and quite frankly it is entirely way too kind.

I hope we DO meet KC in AIRHEAD stadium in the playoffs. I would love to hand it to them again.

GO BRONCOS!!
                              That would be sweet.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                              X