Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Droughns to start

seen it on ESPN and CBS Sportsline

I just heard on 850 KOA that he will start as well. However, I don't understand that because of the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by all2c00l
      I just heard on 850 KOA that he will start as well. However, I don't understand that because of the rule.
      What rule are you talking about? Is it the one where you can't lose your job to injury?
      Smith's First Catch
      "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Good I like the one cut and go style much better not to mention the ball security.
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

thank the gods shannhan woke up
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by brom66an6
            What rule are you talking about? Is it the one where you can't lose your job to injury?
            Yes, sorry I wasn't clear. I just thought Q would start and they would then switch to RD giving them both a shot.

Comment

Good I didn't want a butterfingers anyway.

They will probably split the carries in this game until one of them starts doing well.
              Smith's First Catch
              "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

Good I didn't want a butterfingers anyway.
                That is so funny man...why is that not your sig pic?

That is classic.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                  That is so funny man...why is that not your sig pic?

That is classic.
                  Don't know. Probably because I support every bronco player, if anyone wants to use it they can. I thought of it yesterday when I was eating a butterfinger bar.
                  Smith's First Catch

Comment

Don't know. Probably because I support every bronco player, if anyone wants to use it they can. I thought of it yesterday when I was eating a butterfinger bar.
                    You can post fun of a player and still be a fan.....That is funny though.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

site

on this site I was reading about Droughns, and they said that he wont start but he will be ready to be called upon.....

never the less im glad he is starting!

Comment

Re: site

Originally posted by DBattack
                        on this site I was reading about Droughns, and they said that he wont start but he will be ready to be called upon.....

never the less im glad he is starting!
                        LINK?

Comment

One game against a crappy run defense. Its funny how the "one" game thing works for some and not others if you catch my drift.

Comment

hey guys

So the starter is..... All of 'em. I will be surprised if it is not a RBBC type of game. Hearst is ready. You know Q will get a carry or two, and even Bell. Rube - good luck ,dude. We all want the same thing - A win!
                            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

i dont care if we get -353252543 yards rushing.as long as we win its cool.but -353252543 yards rushing would be disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                              X