Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ's take doesn't have Broncos in top 10

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/featur...tjtake14/index

1. Patriots 11-2 Patriots' defense snowballs Dolphins.

2. Colts 10-3 Huge road win and sweep of Titans.

3. Chiefs 11-2 Humbled by Clinton Portis at Denver.

4. Eagles 10-3 In firm control of NFC East with rout of Cowboys.

5. Titans 9-4 Rare two-game losing streak for Jeff Fisher's squad.

6. Panthers 8-4 John Fox can't let Mike Vick run wild Sunday night.

7. Rams 9-3 Rams look to stay warm in Cleveland Monday night.

8. Dolphins 8-5 Looking to avoid another December swoon.

9. Cowboys 8-5 Defense stuggles for second straight game.

10. 'Hawks 8-5 Another road loss for Mike Holmgren's erratic team.
    Completely blinded by his ESPN salary. It's funny.

The hawks? when was that list setup?

edit: I do know who the hawks are, just wondering how in the hell he could of picked them so late in the season.
    Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Re: TJ's take doesn't have Broncos in top 10

Originally posted by Chris
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/featur...tjtake14/index

Completely blinded by his ESPN salary. It's funny.
      No offense, but Denver needs to beat more than one team with a winning record before anybody will move them into the upper echelon of their NFL rankings.

Today was a great start, though...Man was it Great!
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Nice avatar Jav! How do you make yours? You should make one of all smack pictures!

Comment

He probablly just uses something simple, like macromedia flash. Nothing hard to make, just gotta have the program
          =(

Comment

Originally posted by cprender8
            He probablly just uses something simple, like macromedia flash. Nothing hard to make, just gotta have the program
            =(
            Yours is pretty cool too. Did you make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
              Nice avatar Jav! How do you make yours? You should make one of all smack pictures!
              I got a few pics off of NFL.com. Saved them, cropped and edited them with Paint Shop Pro, optimized and animated them with Animation Shop.

I liked my Broncos-Raiders avatar from week 3 but this game deserved a new one. It'll probably have to be a special game for me to replace this one...can you say Super Bowl?
              ------

Comment

nah, i didn't make it. I would make one having a bronco player kickin a chief player, but i dont got the macromedia program.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                  I got a few pics off of NFL.com. Saved them, cropped and edited them with Paint Shop Pro, optimized and animated them with Animation Shop.

I liked my Broncos-Raiders avatar from week 3 but this game deserved a new one. It'll probably have to be a special game for me to replace this one...can you say Super Bowl?
                  Have you seen the photos from today's game in the photos/multimedia section of www.denverbroncos.com? They are awesome!
                  Last edited by Orange&Blue; 12-07-2003, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Dolphins at #8!!! what's up with that?!?!

Comment

Looking at that list again, I actually am puzzled about the Seahawks being listed and not the Broncos. The only winning team the 'Hawks beat were the Rams, and that was back in week 3 before the Rams hit their stride.

And both the Cowboys & the Seahawks seem to be on a downward slide. If it were me, I'd rank my teams according to who's hot NOW, not earlier in the season. The only reason I can think that he'd drop the Broncos in his rankings is because of that home loss to Da Bears.

It does seem like maybe Tommy isn't wanting to seem biased by ranking the Broncos a little higher. Oh, well. These ranking don't mean anything, anyway. All that matters is who you pummel on the field.

GO BRONCOS!!
                      ------

Comment

LOL..Tom Jackson

If you watch the ESPN show's with Tom Jackson, it's hilarious how he's a huge Homer...
                        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: LOL..Tom Jackson

Originally posted by broncofan303
                          If you watch the ESPN show's with Tom Jackson, it's hilarious how he's a huge Homer...
                          I disagree. I generally like him and Berman on NFL Primetime. The only guy I can't stand is Salisbury...oh, and some actual game commentator on CBS whose name I can't remember.
                          ------

Comment

Working...
                          X