Clear All

• Can you spell D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N ???

Can you spell D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N ???

First downs: Denver 25, Raiders 9

Total yards: Denver 444, Raiders 145

Time of possession: Denver 36:57, Raiders 22:28

Oh yeah...

Score: Denver 31, Raiders 3

And it would have been a shutout if not for that first interception by Jake. But at least Jake made up for it.

Anyway, fantastic game Broncos! And it's even better that it was against the Faiders!!!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

dont make fun of my spelling lol jk
    Blet

Comment

Yes i spell domination "Broncos destroy Raiders!"

Wow those are some awsome stats for the Broncos. Are we that good or ar the Raiders that terrible?
      Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

The faiders are that terrible, without gannon, they just can't get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos162680
          The faiders are that terrible, without gannon, they just can't get the job done.
          But wasn't all the hype saying Collins is better than Gannon and it just a matter of time until he got the job anyway? Gannon sure didn't look that good last year before he got hurt. He's too old now.
          Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

Re: Can you spell D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N ???

Originally posted by Javalon

Oh yeah...

And it would have been a shutout if not for that first interception by Jake. But at least Jake made up for it.

Anyway, fantastic game Broncos! And it's even better that it was against the Faiders!!!
            Yup the Raiders played the part of a one legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Jav

Originally posted by Black59Razor
              Have you noticed the difference that settling on a RB can make?

I think the internal debate of which RB it will be was a distraction...

Immediatley the Broncos have looked better in the Red Zone...

Ruben stepping up will help them tremendously....the Offense has now reclaimed it's identity....that can be physical, run the ball, kill the clock, and in the process, male Jake's bootlegs and roll-outs even more effective...

This is what the Broncos were all hoping for....just no one thoughts it would be Ruben...

Amazing what you have on your own roster sometimes, and don't even know you have it...I mean, if Q does not twist his ankle on his LAST carry against Tampa, you may still not have 'discovered' Ruben...

Now, if they can just pare-down on his carries....38 is a little much, and he is now in the perfect situation for him, to get 10-12 carries a game, and keep Rubens in the 25-28 range...
              Yeah, 38 carries is too many. But Shanahan stated it was the rainy weather that kept the Broncos handing off to Droughns because they felt he was very sure-handed. Quentin we know had the dropsies and Tatum had a little rep for that in college, so Droughns got extra work in the rain.

If he gets the ball that often in any more games, I'll be rather concerned. But I expect Bell and Griffin will take a larger share of carries in other circumstances.

I've never been a fan of running back by committee, so I'm hoping Droughns will be our long term solution. But I'd still like Bell to get some extra work to see what he's really got to offer. Either way, this is the best I've felt about our running game since Mike Anderson got hurt. Even if Droughns weren't to stay the starter, I'm sure he'll still get a lot more work in short yardage situations which is where we were mostly feeling the loss of Mike.
              ------

Comment

Originally posted by broncos162680
                You know, outside of turnovers, the Raiders' offense hadn't looked that bad. Yesterday, our defense really put the clamps down on their O regardless of the turnovers.

We shouldn't take away from our defensive dominance just because Gannon wasn't there. Yesterday was a very impressive showing in all areas, especially considering it was on the road.
                ------

Comment

You know, outside of turnovers, the Raiders' offense hadn't looked that bad. Yesterday, our defense really put the clamps down on their O regardless of the turnovers.

We shouldn't take away from our defensive dominance just because Gannon wasn't there. Yesterday was a very impressive showing in all areas, especially considering it was on the road.
                  It must have been I heard Raider fans were heading for the exits by halftime.:p
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    It must have been I heard Raider fans were heading for the exits by halftime.:p
                    TX,

Check your PM's and e-mail me back with a confirmation on the October 31st game.

B4E
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Nothing makes me feel warmer inside than the thought of 75,000 silver-and-black painted idiots dejectedly heading for the parking lot after the Broncos kicked the crap out of them in Oakland.

Gotta love it.

Comment

Oh yeah...

Its good, but its against the raiders. Can we do that to oo say the pats?

Comment

Re: Re: Can you spell D-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N ???

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                          Its good, but its against the raiders. Can we do that to oo say the pats?
                          I think we'd do fairly well against the Patriots. I'm actually more worried about the Colts (and the Vikings if we played them). I think we can handle normal offenses but those high-powered passing offenses still greatly concern me.
                          ------

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                            Nothing makes me feel warmer inside than the thought of 75,000 silver-and-black painted idiots dejectedly heading for the parking lot after the Broncos kicked the crap out of them in Oakland.

Gotta love it.
                            Man, you are soooo right about that.
                            ------

Comment

Oh yeah...

i spell it with a D

Comment

Working...
                              X