No announcement yet.

Best Defense In The Nfl???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of people say that yards per game aren't a good way to judge a defense because teams with a good offense will have the ball more, thus less yards givenn up. The Broncos have not had Dominating offense this year and yet they have given up the least yards.
    sigpic

Comment

why is everyone dissing the panthers.........i know they aint doing to this year but they have injuries this year as oppose to last year.........ur defense would be doing bad to if ur best reciever and best de is out for the year and ur best rb been injuried and besides that so call weak defense almost beat us last week
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Seto
        The best D in the NFL is eather the Raiders, Panthers, or Cheifs.

If you say otherwise you have to be smokeing something
        Just who is smoking what here? You have got to be kidding right?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I honestly think that we havent had a truly great defense (with the exception of our LBs, they have been great for a while now) since the Super Bowl years. I knew that this year would be a little different since we picked up Champ and Lynch, but i wasnt sure how different. They have really added a huge boost to our secondary, which has been our weak point in the past years.

Also I would like to say our offense was the bigger surprise this year considering all the fire power we lost (Eddy, Sharpe, CP). All of the guys who have played for our offense have really steped up in the other's place... but who am I to doubt Shanny's play calling? I have been very impressed with the play calling over the past two games.
          2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Great defense......maybe the best defense right now but it all matters most come playoff time. One thing to keep in mind, we are accomplishing a lot without our best d-lineman. Broncos defense going to be scary good when Pryce returns!!

= qb's lined up against the Broncos defense!!!

Comment

& = QB after getting hit by our D (Like big Lynch!, man he can really lay the wood on guys!)
              Last edited by ChupaThingy; 10-18-2004, 12:04 PM.

Comment

= QB after getting hit by our D (Like big Lynch!, man he can really lay the wood on guys!)

LOL.....man I love seeing a defense hammer people. When DJ and Lynch and Al put the screws to someone it gets me outta my chair as much as a td.

You from Oregon Chupathingy? If you have any more Droughns up there send them our way!!

Comment

we could of had Steven Jackson from Oregon State, but we passed on him in the draft... he isnt doing to bad in St Louis, and hes behind Marshall to boot.

Besides i think we are doing fine. I think we'll go 15-1 or 14-2...Indy being the only real tough game left on the schedule

Comment

Best d in NFL.

We attack hard statistically, less than 200 yds this wkend.

Physically like the hit on Hall in wk 1 by good 'ol Lynch.

The only loss we had was mainly the offenses fault but who wold of saw a fumble.

Cincy shouldn't be able to cross the red zone that often nxt wk.
                    “The Oakland raiders are so bad.”
                    “How bad are they???”
                    “They’re so bad that they get ______ed by every
                    Team”

04 plummer4presdnt 139
                    10/11+ / 8 / 8+ / 9+ /11/ 10 / 9+ / 7 / 8 / 8 / 9 /7 /6 /6+ / 7

4th in Bronco pick'em

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216
                      why is everyone dissing the panthers.........i know they aint doing to this year but they have injuries this year as oppose to last year.........ur defense would be doing bad to if ur best reciever and best de is out for the year and ur best rb been injuried and besides that so call weak defense almost beat us last week
                      even a car held together by superglue will win a few races, but it is bound to fall apart
                      Eagles own u

Comment

Working...
                      X