Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it enough to beat the defending Super Bowl Champs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it enough to beat the defending Super Bowl Champs?

Well we came off a fantastic victory in Oakland and now 5-1. Do we have enough to beat the HOT New England Patriots?
    Yes
    64.10%
    No
    12.82%
    Still a toss up
    23.08%

damn straight seahawks just proved they were a pretender
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Toss up in my mind

Comment

Tough to say, Tom Brady almost never loses in clutch situations. It's going to take a team equal to their mental toughness to dethrone them. Of course, this being a single-game elimination, just about anything can happen.

Comment

we can beat them; but we'd have to play at the top of our game.

if they played at the top of their game and we played at the top or our game; then i think its a toss up.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

All we need to do is overcome their luck.
            Smith's First Catch
            "It was Sept. 17, 1995, and as the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the game against Washington at Mile High Stadium, Smith outleaped the great Darrell Green to catch the game-winning touchdown pass from Elway."

Comment

well having the defense we have, I think we could shut down Brady easily.

Comment

For some reason, we seem to match up really well with them. They may be the champs but if we played against them, I would like our chances.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

We could handle them pretty easily, IMO.

We almost beat them last year with our 3rd string QB. Shanahan always does well against Bill Belicheck.

A healthy Jake and a DOMINATING Defense and the hard nosed running of Droughns...Lelie streching the field, Jeb exposing their linebackers slow feet.....yeah....we can beat them at home or away.

We can beat any team in the NFL right now if our defense keeps us in every game, to which they have obviously shown that they will.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I think where we DON'T match up with the NE Pats is their WRs. They don't have a dominating WR, but they have several pretty good ones. You put Bailey on one, that still leaves 3 others that can do the job. Its not like they have a go-to guy on the team.

They don't have all this "luck." THey are a well prepared and well coached team that plays well together. That MAKES their own 'luck.'

I think injuries...or the lack there of, will play a big part in the playoff games.

Comment

Man forget the New England Patriots. I want they ass and I want they ass now. Doesn't matter if it's in Boston or in Denver, we'll take 'em. We are the only team that can really handle this team. We've own the New England Patriots for the last 20 years and we are 2-1 against Tom Brady. I mean they beat us with a third string QB last year. Forget they ass. I want our shot at them in the Playoffs.

Comment

You seriously, have to look at the Broncos Defense. I do believe a complete game would beat the Pats.

I'd really love to see them in the Playoffs-win or lose!
                        Last edited by jocool; 10-17-2004, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Toss-up™
                          This space for rent

Comment

I dont know...I think our D would definitly be able to stop there offense..It never really seems like Brady does that well, like he does just enough to win..But there team as a whole plays really great together, and thats why they have won 20 in a row, is because they make very little mental mistakes, and they play as a team, and they always play 60 minutes of really good football...

Comment

i wouldn't say we're a superbowl bound team just yet.kc scored on us, and we've still got too get past the pats and the colts to get there.it i'll be an interesting game when we play the colts at the end of the season,to see how we handle manning and there high powered offence, then we will know how good our D really is.......

Comment

Working...
                              X