Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it enough to beat the defending Super Bowl Champs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that we could beat the Pats and they are a team I rate highly but at the moment the Broncos D is in great form, shutting teams down in the 4th quater is going to win you games and our offense is doing enough to put up 21+ every game.
    kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

The Pats are the better team. They have depth at almost every position.
      That's not to say we couldn't beat them. Every single team in the NFL could beat the Patriots on any given sunday. However, if we keep with our strong play and do some improving, we have a shot to meet up with them in the playoffs.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

We have yet to play any one with a winning record yet, and when we did we lost! We still don't have a hard team till the end of the year with Tennessee and Indy. We will have a few tough games ahead but I don't think we can beat New England...just yet.
        Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jax Nickols
          The Chargers are a decent team who put up a lot of points, and the only reason why these other teams don't have winning records is because we help put one in the loss column.
          Three of the teams we have beat are 1-4...even if they beat us, they'd still be under .500.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

What's your point, every other top team in the league has wins, and will have wins against no good teams. This is what separates the top teams in the league from the mediocre teams. C'mon man don't you know your football?

Know YOUR football before posting. You stated basically that the Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Bucs, and Kansas City Chiefs would be .500 teams if we hadn't beaten them, which is simply not true. You were wrong. I pointed it out.

Comment

I NEVER SAID THEY WOULD BE .500 TEAMS IF WE HAD NOT BEAT THEM. I SAID WE HELPED THEIR LOSING RECORD BY BEATING THEM. IF WE HAD NOT, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE ONE MORE WIN IN THE WIN COLUMN. I SEE YOU COULDN'T RESPOND TO MY PREVIOUS POST, BECAUSE THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, AND I MADE YOU LOOK LIKE KERRRY MADE GB LOOK IN THE DEBATES...LIKE A FOOL!!!
              I didn't respond to that post because it was pointless to the discussion. I didn't bring up the records of the other division leaders, nor did I say the broncos were a bad team. You tried to claim that we've had a tough scheduel so far, which we clearly haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosZBlitz
                Tough to say, Tom Brady almost never loses in clutch situations. It's going to take a team equal to their mental toughness to dethrone them. Of course, this being a single-game elimination, just about anything can happen.
                No no no...ADAM VINIATIERI never loses in clutch situations. He's their only reason they're undefeated. He's the only reason they have 2 SBs...etc, etc...
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                X