Clear All

• Can we beat the elite teams...

well we are definately a top 5 team this year. I rank us 4th

1.Eagles
    2.Patriots
    3.Colts
    4.Broncos
    5.Vikings

but do you think we can go through the playoffs and beat the Pats or beat the Colts, and then we have to beat the Eagles. I belive if we dont have a wild card we go to the super bowl. That means Indy has to LOSE to us when we play. We will both have even records when time comes around.

what do you guys think?

you don't stand a chance agianst the Eagles

the Vikes are easy to stop, just put pressure on Cullpepper

Colts are overated. Manning can't play in the playoffs, 4 ints. aganst the Patriots

Patriots are good, but if they play there best game, they could win.
    Eagles own u

Comment

Hey, why not? I believe that we have a superbowl talent team... Our offense is getting better and better as we go along and our defense can't get any better. I mean, we have leadership and ex-superbowl winners...

But I would not put the Vikes at #5... #5 would probably be....... The Jets...
      sigpic

Comment

denvers is number one
        yea.

Comment

Originally posted by Seto
          you don't stand a chance agianst the Eagles

the Vikes are easy to stop, just put pressure on Cullpepper

Colts are overated. Manning can't play in the playoffs, 4 ints. aganst the Patriots

Patriots are good, but if they play there best game, they could win.
          Now that Q is not the starter and may be traded your hating on the Broncos... Go ride his jock somewhere else will ya? Damn bandwagon fans.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruffryderese
            denvers is number one
            Prime example of a HOMER!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
              Now that Q is not the starter and may be traded your hating on the Broncos... Go ride his jock somewhere else will ya? Damn bandwagon fans.
              since when have a been hateing on Denver, or a bandwagon fan.

I just said u guys could beat all 3 of the other teams.

I have been an Eagles fan for 5 years, and that aint gonna change.

this has nothing to do with Q
              Eagles own u

Comment

since when have a been hateing on Denver, or a bandwagon fan.

I just said u guys could beat all 3 of the other teams.

I have been an Eagles fan for 5 years, and that aint gonna change.

this has nothing to do with Q
                Uhh... What good team have the Eagles played so far this season???

Eagles are a joke...
                sigpic

Comment

Looking at the matchup and on how teams would play against each other i say Denver is the Number one Contender to win the superbowl
                  yea.

Comment

they played the Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                      Uhh... What good team have the Eagles played so far this season???

Eagles are a joke...
                      thats not what we were talking about, you were calling me a bandwagon fan, but since you brung it up.

The Eagles made the Vikings look just plain silly, but the Vikes are undefeated besides the Eagles

The Eagles just plain stomped New York, who hasnt lost since

The Eagles almost shut out a Panthers team that gave u a close game the week befor.

I know my stuff
                      Eagles own u

Comment

thats not what we were talking about, you were calling me a bandwagon fan, but since you brung it up.

The Eagles made the Vikings look just plain silly, but the Vikes are undefeated besides the Eagles

The Eagles just plain stomped New York, who hasnt lost since

The Eagles almost shut out a Panthers team that gave u a close game the week befor.

I know my stuff
                        I thought you were a Bronco fan, my bad.

Vikings are not that great though...

Giants? Good team? See me in 25 years...

Maybe the Cats just totally gave up on the season?
                        sigpic

Comment

Doesn't matter the eagles always lose their last game of the year.
                          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Oh YEAH!

I believe as long as our Defense plays at the level it has or better ( which is a definite reality with Pryce returning). The running continues to flow and Jake and his unstopable character, The Broncos can acheive anything.

Comment

I think the Broncos can beat the Eagles... Agreed that the Eagles have an amazing Offense, but their D is not that good...

Denver is a tricky team, because they have the right amount of balance between the pass, the rush and the D...

If I was another team's coach, I would look at the Broncos as a threat no matter what team I am coaching, cause they just have a way to win...

Comment

Working...
                              X