Eddie Royal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Royal

Does anybody get the feeling that Eddie Royal will get traded? I just have a feeling that this is his last year as a Bronco I really hope it's not because Royal is a class act and a very good football player, but this is a feeling that i just can't shake. Thoughts.
    sigpic

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    Does anybody get the feeling that Eddie Royal will get traded? I just have a feeling that this is his last year as a Bronco I really hope it's not because Royal is a class act and a very good football player, but this is a feeling that i just can't shake. Thoughts.
    I sure hope not. I really like the guy. He is very talented too, it's a shame that this team has failed to utilize him the last 2 years.

Hopefully the next coach will want to keep him around.

Loyal to Royal!

Comment

I remember reading an article somewhere suggesting that we trade Royal to Washington. Washington needs receivers and Shanny did draft him. Knowing Shanny's personnel acumen, he'll grossly overpay for Royal, if this happens.
      RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
      :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

I hope Eddie stays. He is an awesome person and a good player if involved. I've always liked having him here. Please don't trade him FO
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

They better get a great deal if they do. He's very well liked in Denver and gives us good value as a PR as well.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Mantheyman View Post
            I remember reading an article somewhere suggesting that we trade Royal to Washington. Washington needs receivers and Shanny did draft him. Knowing Shanny's personnel acumen, he'll grossly overpay for Royal, if this happens.
            I think Shanny is happy with Santana Moss and Anthony Armstrong who really broke out as a UDFA and didn't get the credit he deserves. They're both in the mold of Eddie Royal, so I think he'll be looking for a bigger guy in this years draft.

Maybe AJ Green with their first pick? It'd be hard for him to pass on a guy like Mallett though.

Comment

I think Eddie should get traded.In the couple of seasons we had Royal his production is not as good as once thought.Redskins Chicago,and Oakland could use Royal.

Comment

Royal not having success is cuz we haven't had a real QB ... simple as that...trading him would be stupid

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                  I think Eddie should get traded.In the couple of seasons we had Royal his production is not as good as once thought.Redskins Chicago,and Oakland could use Royal.
                  ya let's give him to the Raiders!!!..........seeriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    They better get a great deal if they do. He's very well liked in Denver and gives us good value as a PR as well.
                    He does give us good value as a WR and PR, but i think the return duties should be left up to Cassius Vaughn. If we keep Royal, he will be valuable to us as a WR, Syd'Quan gives us value as a NB, and i believe Vaughn can be a good CB, but his value to me is mainly Special Teams.

Like I said, I hope we keep Royal, but i just can't shake this feeling.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but if we could get good value for him, I'm cool with him leaving.

Great ST'er. Awesome guy, great character.

Can't get open. Gets physically pushed around when jammed.

I like Eddie too, I just don't think he's really anything too special beyond ST.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but if we could get good value for him, I'm cool with him leaving.

Great ST'er. Awesome guy, great character.

Can't get open. Gets physically pushed around when jammed.

I like Eddie too, I just don't think he's really anything too special beyond ST.
                        Good value for Royal is a 2nd/3rd rounder though. I doubt any team will give that to us for him.

Comment

Unfortunately, Royal has been underused the last two seasons. As well as Orton has played this season, I don't think he looked Eddie's way much. Royal is a great asset, even with the emergence of Thomas and Decker. I think both those guys could have breakout years next season, and with Lloyd and Royal, Tebow (assuming he's the starter) will have plenty of down field weapons. I really hope we keep #19.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I said this in another thread, but Royal was doing great until Lloyd really emerged as a consistent weapon.

Over the first 4 games, Eddie had:

25 catches for 299 yards and 2 TD's

Then we went away from him and went after Lloyd far more often.

Comment

Bet we could get a 2nd rounder for eddie from Chicago specially after they lose because they can not score in the playoffs.

Like the guy but we have Decker and DT waiting and imo they are both better then Eddie.

We also have a bunch of possible kick returners on the roster.

If we can get a 3rd for him I would do it but I bet we can nab Chicago's late 2nd rounder.

Just do not be mad when he plays well for Chicago people.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X