Eddie Royal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    I like the positive energy, I do.... but when the Lions end up having a better record than you; I think you need to think about the overall state of the team before even thinking/guaranteeing playoffs.
    Playoffs should be the goal for any team in last place in their division. We all know it's possible to go from last to first in the NFL. Confidence is the first step.
    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

I like the positive energy, I do.... but when the Lions end up having a better record than you; I think you need to think about the overall state of the team before even thinking/guaranteeing playoffs.
      I don't think the Lions can be the but of the jokes anymore, there starting to get there pieces together to form a good team.

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
      Playoffs should be the goal for any team in last place in their division. We all know it's possible to go from last to first in the NFL. Confidence is the first step.
      I agree and this is the NFL, anything can happen.
      How many people would have had the Cardinals in the super bowl? Other than there fans, zero.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

You can keep bagging on the Lions if you want but 6 wins was no fluke. They are on the way up. 2 years ago when they canned Millen they promoted His yes man Martin Mayhew. It was recieved as well in detroit as Xanders getting his chance appears to be in Denver. Mayhew has done a terrific job in his two seasons which gives me hope that 2 years from now I can say the same thing bout Xanders. With Mayhew I am not talking bout drafting Suh which anybody could have figurred out. Talking bout the little moves like adding rob sims, corey williams, & chris houston for late rd picks. Adding Shaun hill then signing him to a modest 3 year extension. Trading Roy Williams for a 1st and 3rd, Grabbing a stud returner in stefan logan off the streets, grabbing Deandre Levy in the 5th rd. He knows what he is doing and very soon the Lions will be playing meaningful football in January.
        sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

The talent on this team is not as bad as it seems.
          With a new Coach....
          a good solid Draft..
          some Free agent signings...
          and Tebow at the helm...
          I dont see why we cant have a decent shot
          to win any game we compete in.

Time will tell...
          but there is NO reason whatsover that the Broncos could not
          be competitive and hang tough in the playoff hunt next year.

Crikey... Seattle is in with 7 wins this year!

It is not unreasonable to think we could turn it around...
          heck... if we could just win our home games... we'd be 8 and 8.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by 24TheCHAMP24 View Post
            You can keep bagging on the Lions if you want but 6 wins was no fluke. They are on the way up. 2 years ago when they canned Millen they promoted His yes man Martin Mayhew. It was recieved as well in detroit as Xanders getting his chance appears to be in Denver. Mayhew has done a terrific job in his two seasons which gives me hope that 2 years from now I can say the same thing bout Xanders. With Mayhew I am not talking bout drafting Suh which anybody could have figurred out. Talking bout the little moves like adding rob sims, corey williams, & chris houston for late rd picks. Adding Shaun hill then signing him to a modest 3 year extension. Trading Roy Williams for a 1st and 3rd, Grabbing a stud returner in stefan logan off the streets, grabbing Deandre Levy in the 5th rd. He knows what he is doing and very soon the Lions will be playing meaningful football in January.
            Exactly, and not to forget they should had been 8-8. Remember CJ's TD catch that the refs said was not a catch vs the Bears? The game vs the Jets, where the Jets got luck Hanson went down, so Suh kicked a field goal, that later cost them in OT.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Soulfire View Post
              I really like Royal and hope we get him MUCH more involved in the future offense. I think the kid has talent and has a good personality. Basically, I think that he's a good representative Bronco all around.
              Agreed. He definately is a good representative and I hope they find more ways to utilize him next year.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                "Next yr we WILL be in the playoffs.. no choice but to make it happen"

Someone is in a ready move, and he has somethings to prove, a few fans want him gone.

But this is from his facebook:http://www.facebook.com/royal19

By "we" I am sure that he means the team that we trade him to, cause the only way we make it is if he is on the bench... The talent needs to be on the field... sorry eddie you are a good kid, but you are not a good receiver..... You are like a slow devon Hestor.... If you are here just concentrate on returning kicks/punts
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Exactly, and not to forget they should had been 8-8. Remember CJ's TD catch that the refs said was not a catch vs the Bears? The game vs the Jets, where the Jets got luck Hanson went down, so Suh kicked a field goal, that later cost them in OT.
                  Not to mention they had their starting QB out for a large chunk of their games. Imagine what they could have done with Stafford playing 16 games this year.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Hopefully the Broncos can go back to the west coast offense where Eddie had his only good season.

Comment

• i guess you can say these last two years have been dead years for eddie.
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

• I think they will have a shot at the playoff's as well that's easy to say...

1. They are looking to beef up the D this season so if they are at least 16th over all we should be able to get to the playoff's.

2. Tebow will win 10 games next year if they design the O around him and get a good OC and QB coach that work with him well.

Comment

• They should get royal the ball. He is explosive with the ball after the catch. Why we do screens with gaffney and not royal is beyond me.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good for him. Why does everyone want to trade our good receivers?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

• Royal's the man.

Dependable and clutch come to mind.

I really do believe they will be in the playoff's next year. In spite of all the adversity a core of determined vets and very talented rookies are coming back next year with Tebow taking the snaps.

He elevates the play of the people around him. I'll take that with an unorthadox pass delivery.

Thank you Mr. Royal. Just look at this list: Royal, Gaffney, Lloyd, Thomas, Decker. Thomas and Decker will have to step up and prove it next season. I like the idea of Tebow being involved with their motivation on the field.

This is also the worst time to possibly lose Champ. Got to find a way for him to be a Bronco for good.
                              Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                                Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
                                KC went from 4-12 to winning the division in one year.

Just sayin'.
                                sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                                X