No announcement yet.

Eddie Royal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the idiot "few fans who want him gone"?
    sigpic

TZ

Comment

• Love Royal, he can be what Stokely has been all these years and what he was tonight for the Seahawks-- a stud slot receiver. Our coaches just need to get him involved more
      Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
        Who are the idiot "few fans who want him gone"?
        Theirs a poster on the first page, that wants him gone, and I've seen 2-3 mocks, that have Royal traded, and I seen a few post that wants Royal traded.

He is good/great wide out, the problem? We are not giving him the ball, and when we do, it's either a good player or he had to risk his body to get it.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
          Good for him. Why does everyone want to trade our good receivers?
          I dont want to trade the good WR.....Just royal
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            "Next yr we WILL be in the playoffs.. no choice but to make it happen"

Someone is in a ready move, and he has somethings to prove, a few fans want him gone.

But this is from his facebook:http://www.facebook.com/royal19
            Love this attitude - Tebow, Royal...who's next?

(NOTE: Do not say ORTON!)
            Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              "Next yr we WILL be in the playoffs.. no choice but to make it happen"

Someone is in a ready move, and he has somethings to prove, a few fans want him gone.

But this is from his facebook:http://www.facebook.com/royal19
              Eddie I hope so my man. I also hope are new coach understands how important it will be to get the ball in your hands!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by #28 View Post
                Who are the idiot "few fans who want him gone"?
                Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                I dont want to trade the good WR.....Just royal
                Royal is good, it's not his fault the ball is not been thrown to him and when he does get the ball, we move the chains, he is a better Stokley(Stok is a great slot guy). He had Orton as QB, guys like Royal require gunslingers. His best season had a gunslinger, slinging him the ball, name Cutler. Tebow can do the same, we have seen him throw the deep ball.

Also Royal would help out allot on all those screens, but the ball is always thrown to Gaffney.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                X