X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by #28 View Post
    Who are the idiot "few fans who want him gone"?
    Originally posted by japfaff View Post
    I dont want to trade the good WR.....Just royal
    Royal is good, it's not his fault the ball is not been thrown to him and when he does get the ball, we move the chains, he is a better Stokley(Stok is a great slot guy). He had Orton as QB, guys like Royal require gunslingers. His best season had a gunslinger, slinging him the ball, name Cutler. Tebow can do the same, we have seen him throw the deep ball.

Also Royal would help out allot on all those screens, but the ball is always thrown to Gaffney.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    "Next yr we WILL be in the playoffs.. no choice but to make it happen"

Someone is in a ready move, and he has somethings to prove, a few fans want him gone.

But this is from his facebook:http://www.facebook.com/royal19
    Eddie I hope so my man. I also hope are new coach understands how important it will be to get the ball in your hands!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pruke
    replied
    "Next yr we WILL be in the playoffs.. no choice but to make it happen"

Someone is in a ready move, and he has somethings to prove, a few fans want him gone.

But this is from his facebook:http://www.facebook.com/royal19
    Love this attitude - Tebow, Royal...who's next?

(NOTE: Do not say ORTON!)

Leave a comment:

• japfaff
    replied
    Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Good for him. Why does everyone want to trade our good receivers?
    I dont want to trade the good WR.....Just royal

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by #28 View Post
    Theirs a poster on the first page, that wants him gone, and I've seen 2-3 mocks, that have Royal traded, and I seen a few post that wants Royal traded.

He is good/great wide out, the problem? We are not giving him the ball, and when we do, it's either a good player or he had to risk his body to get it.

Leave a comment:

• IABronco05
    replied
    Love Royal, he can be what Stokely has been all these years and what he was tonight for the Seahawks-- a stud slot receiver. Our coaches just need to get him involved more

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    I like the positive energy, I do.... but when the Lions end up having a better record than you; I think you need to think about the overall state of the team before even thinking/guaranteeing playoffs.
    Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
    Playoffs should be the goal for any team in last place in their division. We all know it's possible to go from last to first in the NFL. Confidence is the first step.
    KC went from 4-12 to winning the division in one year.

Just sayin'.

Leave a comment:

• on2
    replied
    Royal's the man.

Dependable and clutch come to mind.

I really do believe they will be in the playoff's next year. In spite of all the adversity a core of determined vets and very talented rookies are coming back next year with Tebow taking the snaps.

He elevates the play of the people around him. I'll take that with an unorthadox pass delivery.

Thank you Mr. Royal. Just look at this list: Royal, Gaffney, Lloyd, Thomas, Decker. Thomas and Decker will have to step up and prove it next season. I like the idea of Tebow being involved with their motivation on the field.

This is also the worst time to possibly lose Champ. Got to find a way for him to be a Bronco for good.

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    Good for him. Why does everyone want to trade our good receivers?

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    They should get royal the ball. He is explosive with the ball after the catch. Why we do screens with gaffney and not royal is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• FlyByU
    replied
    I think they will have a shot at the playoff's as well that's easy to say...

1. They are looking to beef up the D this season so if they are at least 16th over all we should be able to get to the playoff's.

2. Tebow will win 10 games next year if they design the O around him and get a good OC and QB coach that work with him well.

Leave a comment:

• jc13
    replied
    i guess you can say these last two years have been dead years for eddie.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Fetzer
    replied
    Hopefully the Broncos can go back to the west coast offense where Eddie had his only good season.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Exactly, and not to forget they should had been 8-8. Remember CJ's TD catch that the refs said was not a catch vs the Bears? The game vs the Jets, where the Jets got luck Hanson went down, so Suh kicked a field goal, that later cost them in OT.
    Not to mention they had their starting QB out for a large chunk of their games. Imagine what they could have done with Stafford playing 16 games this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X