• Inside the interview of Eric Studesville

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-5227ec673f97

PR move to cover up Fewell PR move
    sigpic
    D.J. Williams - My 2011 adopted Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by igoe4broncos View Post
      By the time we finish our interviews it'll be, PR Move to cover up that PR Move which than covered up that PR Move which was use to cover up the third PR Move that was used to cover up this PR Move and the second one was just to cover up the first PR Move. My head just exploded.
      sigpic

Want to live forever? Of course you do! So shoot me a CP.

Comment

I really like Studesville, but he is not very high on my list of candidates. I hope he is retained as a RB coach and maybe as an assistant head coach as well.

Comment

I think Studesville will make a good head coach one day. But not right now, he probably needs to get some more experience.
          sigpic

Comment

Just realized that Fewell and Studesville were on the same staff in Buffalo. I think this makes it even more likely that Studesville would be retained if we decided to go with Fewell as HC.

Comment

This is pretty cool. I like that we can feel somewhat involved in the process and see things coming together.
              Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Comment

I don't know if Studesville is a good offensive mind or not, but I think he has the players respect. He's genuine and passionate. I wouldn't be disappointed if he got the job.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                  I really like Studesville, but he is not very high on my list of candidates. I hope he is retained as a RB coach and maybe as an assistant head coach as well.
                  This. I like him, but not as our permanent head coach. Hope he stays with the team though.

Comment

Originally posted by igoe4broncos View Post
                    I'm not sure what you mean by cover up. It seems as though they want to share the process with the fans. This type of thing takes some preparation as I work in video and I hardly think that they were trying to cover up anything.

They are giving us a chance to get to know who our coach may be. I think it's pretty cool.

Comment

Don't see how we can promote the running backs coach when our running game was dreadful. Did Laurence Maroney look like he was well coached? Studesville seems like a good guy, but I don't see what he's done to deserve a promotion to head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertical Socks View Post
                        Don't see how we can promote the running backs coach when our running game was dreadful. Did Laurence Maroney look like he was well coached? Studesville seems like a good guy, but I don't see what he's done to deserve a promotion to head coach.
                        2001–03

In 2001, he was hired as the New York Giants running backs coach. There, he guided running back Tiki Barber to two consecutive 1,000 yard rushing seasons and paved the way for Barber to become one of the best offensive weapons for the Giants in the coming years. In 2002, Barber recorded 1,387 rushing yards which was not only a career high for the running back, but the second-most total in Giants franchise history.
                        [edit] 2004–09

He left the Giants in 2004 and joined the Buffalo Bills as their running backs coach. In his first year, he helped 2003 first-round draft choice Willis McGahee to reach 1,000 yards rushing. The following year in 2005, McGahee again rushed for over 1,000 yards. In 2006, McGahee fell 10 yards short of his third consecutive 1,000 yard season as he finished the year with 990 rushing yards.

In 2007, the Bills selected running back Marshawn Lynch with the 12th overall pick. Studesville guided Lynch to a total of 1,115 rushing yards, making Lynch the fifth rookie in team history to reach the 1,000 yard milestone.

Studesville was promoted to running backs coordinator in 2008. That year, he helped Lynch earn a Pro Bowl selection with his second consecutive 1,000 yard rushing year, rushing for 1,036 yards. The following year, however, an injury to Lynch opened the door to undrafted running back Fred Jackson who rushed for 1,082 total yards.

-------------------------

He has been a great RB's coach over his career, most of the broncos running issues i think were thanks to bad o line play.
                        sigpic
                        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          I don't know if Studesville is a good offensive mind or not, but I think he has the players respect. He's genuine and passionate. I wouldn't be disappointed if he got the job.
                          How did genuine and passionate work out for the 49ers last couple of years?

Comment

I thought his interview was tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ScrubNation View Post
                              I thought his interview was tomorrow?
                              i thought so two up until yesterday. Either i misread something or the broncos bumped it up a day.

Bumping it up would make since considering a.) the broncos have already fulfilled the rooney rule and are just giving respect and a chance to studs b.) The broncos coaching list is getting longer everyday it seems so moving it up a day allows to get more interviews in sooner before a team can jump on the coach the broncos want.
                              sigpic
                              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Working...
                              X