Champ Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey

Have love for our Cornerback Champ Bailey? Is he your favorite player? Join the crew and post it in your signature. This is the official Champ Bailey Crew member thread. Also known as the CBC.

I am going to use what someone else said as it is true...

This is a thread to join the club, not who is better or what ever. If you want to join just tell me your # and I'll try to update asap. If you don't just don't. Please leave the bashing or comparing some where else. Game days are ok for comments.

Champ Bailey (Cornerback #24 - Denver Broncos)
    24 Champ Bailey, Cornerback
    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 192 lbs.
    College: Georgia
    Born: in Folkston, Ga.
    Acquired: Trade (Washington), 2004
    Pro Year: 11th
    Year with Broncos: 6th
    NFL Games Played/Started: 160/160
    Postseason: 5/5

Champ Baliey's Crew (CBC)

24. Broncoholic JS

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Will a mod please delete this thread? I am going to make it look better. Thnaks!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Champ Bailey

I've been studying his play and think he is up to something. Don't know exactly what, or if it will become evident. Have a feeling it's something wily. Stay tuned.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Could The Champ be with us next season....?

During the press conference Elway gave props to Champ by saying that Champ would have been on his teams of the past if that were a possibility. Is that Elways way of saying that they will find a way to keep Champ in Denver or is it wishful thinking?
        Last edited by JHoward; 01-05-2011, 01:53 PM.
        http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

the broncos need to stop being cheap. if you want hall of fame talent then you need to pay hall of fame money. besides....they game orton an extention.....he will probably be traded after this season....

Comment

I've been getting the feeling more and more since we fired McD that we will end up resigning him. I am lovin' it, hopefully my gut is right!

Comment

During the press conference he clearly said it was up to all 3 of them to decide. We'll see what happens.

Comment

I don't know if you can take any ulterior motives from his statements involving Champ. Without question if you mention the Broncos defense this year Champ is the biggest name and the brightest spot on that side of the ball.

I hope we do keep him myself. He should have one or two more years left at Cb and he has already stated a willingness to switch to safety in order to prolong his career. It would be kind of odd for Champ to get his first SB win as a safety considering his great career at CB, BUT it's possible that it DOES take a cpl of years for us to turn this defense around and get us to that level (even if he does stay).

Comment

if champ left i would cry.

Heres to Elway working his magic and signing bailey!

Comment

If it turns out that pulling Bailey's contract in preseason was McDaniel's decision and the Broncos do actually want Bailey back, I have no doubt about a deal getting done.
                    Denver Broncos
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks
                    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Didnt know that...

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      During the press conference he clearly said it was up to all 3 of them to decide. We'll see what happens.
                      I missed that part Hoserman. With all the talent that has been run out of Denver thus far (B. Marsh, Cutler, Hillis, heck even Carmelo Anthony although he isnt being run out) one would think that the wrong decisions were made and that we need to bend a little to keep talent in the city.
                      http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

I say PAY THE MAN already, this team needs him.
                        sigpic

Comment

lets face it if I was champ bailey I wouldnt come back to denver, I would be looking at 2 places that have the best chance to win a superbowl....the steelers and the ravens and I would be leaning towards the ravens
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                            lets face it if I was champ bailey I wouldnt come back to denver, I would be looking at 2 places that have the best chance to win a superbowl....the steelers and the ravens and I would be leaning towards the ravens
                            Well you're not Champ Bailey, and he's said like five times that he wants to come back to Denver, and we have the upper hand in terms of his choices for next year.

So... good news :thumb:

Comment

I think it's not just money, yes the cap may be a issue on the FO side, but Champ wants a ring, and 2-3 years can be an eternity for a player in his shoes. If he goes it may not be the FO's fault.
                              sigpic
                              I Adopt #77 well damn!
                              Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                              Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Working...
                              X