No announcement yet.

Take A Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been saying I'd like Dennison first and Fox second, but I've flipped flopped a bit. It's more like 1a and 1b for me.

I'm leaning toward Fox as he could retain McCoy which would provide some continuity and who could help implement his ideas, but I would be thrilled with either Fox or Dennison.

I'm very curious as to how the rest of the staff will line up. I'm very very curious about the DC as well. I want to like Wink and give him a second chance, but I don't know. I'm just not sold on him as a DC at this level.

Comment

I thought the Broncos would have hired Gary Kubiak if he had not been retained in Houston. They will hire his OC, Rick Dennison. I think his loyalty to the team, name recognition, and having played with Elway are the reasons he will be hired.

This team wants to go "Back to the Future."

My prediction is that they will be going with the ZBS and 4-3 defense. Since this will require dismantling the team...again...and finding the right players, we the fans can look forward to 2-3 years of losing seasons. To tell the truth, I don't see any of the candidates coming in here and making this team a contender in year one.

Are any of the six guys, who are getting interviews, make anyone truly excited?
      sigpic

Comment

The more I think of it, I wonder if Dennison will be hired as HC (due to his Denver background and to make sure they get him away from Houston) and Fox as the DC?
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Bump...vote it you haven't already

Comment

i got a feeling its going to be rick dennison.
            sigpic
            "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

wow

The list and rankings I got going in my head are like the reverse of these results. I'd like to see the results of a new poll started no sooner then a few weeks from now!
              I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Fewell please, he has the right stuff.
                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Still looks like Fox is in the lead

Comment

Voted for Fewell and I hope I am right.

I think it will come down to Fox, Fewell, or Koetter. I don't know why Koetter but it's just a gut feeling.

Comment

It may very well end up Dirk Koetter

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                        It may very well end up Dirk Koetter
                        Of those interviewed he would be my choice but I would Rather we interview more D coaches and a few are still coaching a playoff team. That being said I think he would be able to work well with cordinators like a DC mastermind and be able to allow him to do what he does best so Koetter can do what he does best.

My only worry is in Jacksonville it seems he was restrained and his O was D Friendly. Examples of NOT D friendly O are any team with a pass first pass alot pass quick score score score and get off the field fast.

If here would we see the prolific Boise State team that passed for a gadzillion yards or the very productive Jags O that was D friendly with rushing and game management skills????????????????????????????? Both are great but I really really really really like Balanced Offenses.

Complimentary football is a basic fundamental that seems to be lacking on a few extremely good but not great teams.
                        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

At this point and with Fewell likely to stay in NY, Capers would be first.

2. Fox
                          3. Dennison
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

It would be nice to see Dennison bring back the zone blocking scheme, but I think a defensive coach like Fox is going to get the HC job.

Comment

Mark my words it's going to be Dirk Koetter. I liked this guy from the moment I saw him and the last time I liked a guy his name was Tim Tebow. Guess which team he's on now?

In all seriousness, I'm not sure if I'm right but if I had to guess I would say that it's going to Dirk for HC. He looks good, sounds good, sounds experienced and professional and I found this from Wikipedia about his record with Denver.

Dirk Koetter was the head coach for three seasons at Boise State from 1998–2000, before moving to Arizona State in 2001. His record with the Broncos was 26-10 (.722), with two Big West Conference titles and two bowl victories.
                              Last edited by broncoFan!; 01-11-2011, 07:59 PM. Reason: Enter.
                              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Working...
                              X