DJ Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Williams

I dont know if this topic has been discussed recently, but I thought I would bring it up anyway because Dj Williams is the man. He has played better and better in each game, and he was the leading tackler on our defense going into yesterday's game. Yesterday I noticed that he was all over the field making tackles, putting pressure on Collins, and he was covering guys pretty well too. This guy looks like a stud. Great move by Shanahan to trade ONeal to Cincy so we could pick DJ. (BTW who saw Oneal get burned on that 99 yard TD pass? Boy im glad we have Champ, DJ, and Tatum instead of Oneal and Portis.)

Keep up the good work Broncos. Blowing out the Raiders in Oakland like that does not happen very often...

Get ready for monday night football baby!!!!!!!!!
    The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Re: DJ Williams

Originally posted by CONative2291984
    I dont know if this topic has been discussed recently, but I thought I would bring it up anyway because Dj Williams is the man. He has played better and better in each game, and he was the leading tackler on our defense going into yesterday's game. Yesterday I noticed that he was all over the field making tackles, putting pressure on Collins, and he was covering guys pretty well too. This guy looks like a stud. Great move by Shanahan to trade ONeal to Cincy so we could pick DJ. (BTW who saw Oneal get burned on that 99 yard TD pass? Boy im glad we have Champ, DJ, and Tatum instead of Oneal and Portis.)

Keep up the good work Broncos. Blowing out the Raiders in Oakland like that does not happen very often...

Get ready for monday night football baby!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed...Read my sig, I been pimping DJ for a while. Glad to see him getting some props around here. He has been one of the least talked about players around here.

Comment

i agree DJ is the man and i think that he is only going to get better and better..........

it is great to see some great young talent come our way.........

now we need to go get Cincinnati........ i hope we dont go into this game on monday flat thinking that we will just roll over them. that could spell disaster on MNF.

GO BRONCOS......

Comment

I would mind seeing Lelie beat Oneal for 80+ like he used to do in practice

Comment

O jeez, i totaly forgot that were playing O'neal! Man Rod could bow him for 99!

Comment

I'm kinda surprised that nobody is considering DJ for the Defensive Rooke of the Year award. He might not have the some of the sexiest stats (ints or forced fumbles, recoveries, at least I haven't seen him get one) but if he keeps improving in leaps and bounds like he has fromt he beginning of the season till now, I think those things will come to him because he'll just start playing and stop thinking. It's starting to look like that now even.

Comment

I'm really impressed with DJ Willams. He's one of those football players where his motor keeps running and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaz
                I'm kinda surprised that nobody is considering DJ for the Defensive Rooke of the Year award. He might not have the some of the sexiest stats (ints or forced fumbles, recoveries, at least I haven't seen him get one) but if he keeps improving in leaps and bounds like he has fromt he beginning of the season till now, I think those things will come to him because he'll just start playing and stop thinking. It's starting to look like that now even.
                I haven't heard any considerations...I'm sure if there's article concerning the matter - DJ would be mentioned.
                Boss

Comment

Every "expert" says that he's going to be a superstar in this league. Like someone said, he's not getting the "sexy" stats yet, but then again he hasn't played against Rattay (who threw a perfect pass to vilma...no one else around) or Fiedler (who did the same thing to Takeo Spikes).

Comment

DJ will shine on MNF, then he will get his props!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

One of the things that makes DJ so impressive is that if he makes a mistake, he has the physical ability to make up for it. If he bites on a fake for example it doesn't take to long for him to recover and be there in on the tackle.

Comment

Working...
                      X