Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grade Jake week 6 vs Raiders.

OK in week one Jakes stats were:
    18 of 29 for 230 yards (62%) and 2 TDs with 2 Ints (oh well), he also 'snaked' 7 times for 33 yards (long of 14 yards)!
    & with over 60 votes from us fans he got a solid "B" performance rating...

week 2...
    Jake went:
    23 of 40 for 249 yards (57.5%) nothing fancy but he also snaked 6 times for 23 yards with a long of 9!!! Go Jake!!!
    He got an improved "B+" even with the loss...

Week 3...
    Jake went:
    25 of 36 for 294 yards (69.4%) and 2 TDs!!! He snaked 2 times for a yard & got SACK'd once too... getting a unanimous "A" from not one but the TWO polls we had!!!

Week 4
    Jake went:
    13 of 31 for 138 yards (41.9%) and A TD. He snaked 5 times for 18 yards with a long of 7!?!?! We gave him a "B" overall.

Week 5
    Jake went:
    17 of 29 for 226 yards (58.6%) and 2 TDs 2 INTs & a sack for a 2 yard loss... He snaked a couple of times for a few yards too. His first grade slip of the season to a "C+" from the fans!?!?!

Now with week 6
    Jake went:
    11 of 20 for 190 yards (55%) with 3 TDs and 1 INT. Jake Snaked 1 time for 15 yards too!!!

I think he really came back from a downer game and performed well, 'A' even with the pic.

What do you think?
    A
    15.79%
    A-
    45.61%
    B+
    21.05%
    B
    10.53%
    B-
    3.51%
    C+
    0.00%
    C
    0.00%
    C-
    0.00%
    D
    0.00%
    "Darth" himself couldn't have saved those Faduhs!!!
    3.51%

The poll is expired.

A "B" because he came back after the early INT to have an efficient game, and he made some nice TD throws, especially the one to Lelie.
    The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

I gave him a solid B+. He came back after the early int and made some big time plays. Anytime a qb throws 3 td's in one half he deserves a good grade. But, I thought he made too many off mark passes to earn a solid A. But overall great game Jake. You DA' man!!!!

Comment

Where is..

Where is the A+ vote grade?
        2007 Season- Allllll Readddddy!!!!! #27

Comment

A- Great game! minus for the int, and not many yards, although when your RB get 170+ you don't really need them.

Comment

B+

points were reduced for the int and for only 55% completion.
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

It was a well played game after starting out rocky, If he hadnt thrown the pick id give him an A... I cant bash him for not having many yards, since RD had to Git R Done too...

GREAT play calling by Shanny BTW..
              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

I gave him a B...really thought about a B+ due to the rain effecting the pass game.
                BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

I gave him a B+

That fifteen yard run was classic Plummer.

He's not the fastest QB out there but he sure does have some nifty moves. It seems like he has an excellent feel for the players around him. You hold your breath every time he runs like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    I gave him a B+

That fifteen yard run was classic Plummer.

He's not the fastest QB out there but he sure does have some nifty moves. It seems like he has an excellent fell for the players around him. You hold your breath every time he runs like that.
                    He's up there for fast QB's. Under Vick, Mcnabb, and Culpepper. I think he would come to mind after them.

Comment

I give him an A- because he threw three td pass to put the game out of reach.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                        He's up there for fast QB's. Under Vick, Mcnabb, and Culpepper. I think he would come to mind after them.

Before the begining of last year, I was telling my friends that it was cool to get Jake because he's a good scrambler and they said "He is? I didn't know that." Then they saw the Oakland game last year on Monday night where Jake had that long run and they were believers after that.

Comment

I give him an A, that int he threw this week was more of a good play by the saftey anderson then it was a bad mistake by plummer. besides, like always if he throws an int he comes back with the td pass....only this time it was three td passes. jack had a fine game!
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

B...... He did pretty good.
                            Broncos Suck!

Comment

Who couldn't do anything against their defense? Heck put "Q" in there at QB and we would still win, maybe not with such a high score but have a "W" no doubt.
                              Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X