Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now should we trade Q?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now should we trade Q?

    I keep reading that this trade should happen right now. Read this

    I dont know because Kennan is an older wr. And if he was on our team he would want to take Rod's #1 spot, and then Rod and Ash would be mad.

  • #2
    I keep reading that this trade should happen right now. Read this

    I dont know because Kennan is an older wr. And if he was on our team he would want to take Rod's #1 spot, and then Rod and Ash would be mad.

    Comment


    • #3
      i dont think that this trade is a good idea. i still believe that Q has plenty of gas in him. at least i hope so... besides Rod, lelie, and watts are great WR's....DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE.....

      GO BRONCOS....

      Comment


      • #4
        Being that I am in Las Vegas I wouldn't mind rooting for Keenan once again but I don't think Shanny would go for it because he would then have to deal with the contract issue, and after what he had to do with portis I don't think it will happen but I would'nt mind seeing Q on the trading block to see what he could pull down.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mdog1764
          Being that I am in Las Vegas I wouldn't mind rooting for Keenan once again but I don't think Shanny would go for it because he would then have to deal with the contract issue, and after what he had to do with portis I don't think it will happen but I would'nt mind seeing Q on the trading block to see what he could pull down.
          Yea, trade for something else. I think we need work at D-Line or O-Line to get some younger guys in.

          Comment


          • #6
            OH YEAH... lets not forget that our TE's are playing ver' well....ver' well indeed.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              I keep reading that this trade should happen right now. Read this

              I dont know because Kennan is an older wr. And if he was on our team he would want to take Rod's #1 spot, and then Rod and Ash would be mad.
              Adam is just dead wrong. I would absolutely shocked if Shanny did that. Imho QG is much more valuable than Kennan would ever be.
              John 11: 25-27

              My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



              Thanks Snk16

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TXBRONC
                Adam is just dead wrong. I would absolutely shocked if Shanny did that. Imho QG is much more valuable than Kennan would ever be.
                But we could get something out of him. Im a statusquo.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If people already start ranting about trading Q, I think i'm going to stop coming to this board all together. I took a break to get away from this kind of crap dammit. Shanahan will keep the stable of running backs, period. Hearst only has a year left in him, or on contract for that matter and he is going to need both Tatum and Q to spell Droughns. ****

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mr. Chaz
                    If people already start ranting about trading Q, I think i'm going to stop coming to this board all together. I took a break to get away from this kind of crap dammit. Shanahan will keep the stable of running backs, period. Hearst only has a year left in him, or on contract for that matter and he is going to need both Tatum and Q to spell Droughns. ****
                    Hey, if it helps the team why not. I think we need more help at D-Line/O-Line then at RB. Tell me im crazy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Now should we trade Q?

                      Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                      I keep reading that this trade should happen right now. Read this

                      I dont know because Kennan is an older wr. And if he was on our team he would want to take Rod's #1 spot, and then Rod and Ash would be mad.
                      for should we trade Q, yes

                      that exact trade, no
                      Eagles own u

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It would have been sweet if we could have done the Mike Anderson for Ogunleye swap. Hindsight is 20/20...
                        Boss

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I think we need help on O-line.. Id say go for it. Between Reuben and Tatum we should be fine<period>.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Re: Now should we trade Q?

                            Originally posted by Seto
                            for should we trade Q, yes

                            that exact trade, no
                            Agree

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BossBruce
                              It would have been sweet if we could have done the Mike Anderson for Ogunleye swap. Hindsight is 20/20...
                              I think Shanny has the golden hand right now as a GM. Everything he is doing has worked out. Even some of the stuff he hasnt done. I dont know what Ogunleye is doing in Chicago, but we got the best D in the league.

                              I cant see a reason to trade Q for McCardell. We need help at other positions. We dont even throw that many balls.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X