Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now should we trade Q?

I keep reading that this trade should happen right now. Read this

I dont know because Kennan is an older wr. And if he was on our team he would want to take Rod's #1 spot, and then Rod and Ash would be mad.

I dont know because Kennan is an older wr. And if he was on our team he would want to take Rod's #1 spot, and then Rod and Ash would be mad.

Comment

i dont think that this trade is a good idea. i still believe that Q has plenty of gas in him. at least i hope so... besides Rod, lelie, and watts are great WR's....DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE.....

GO BRONCOS....

Comment

Being that I am in Las Vegas I wouldn't mind rooting for Keenan once again but I don't think Shanny would go for it because he would then have to deal with the contract issue, and after what he had to do with portis I don't think it will happen but I would'nt mind seeing Q on the trading block to see what he could pull down.

Comment

Originally posted by mdog1764
          Being that I am in Las Vegas I wouldn't mind rooting for Keenan once again but I don't think Shanny would go for it because he would then have to deal with the contract issue, and after what he had to do with portis I don't think it will happen but I would'nt mind seeing Q on the trading block to see what he could pull down.
          Yea, trade for something else. I think we need work at D-Line or O-Line to get some younger guys in.

Comment

OH YEAH... lets not forget that our TE's are playing ver' well....ver' well indeed.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16

Adam is just dead wrong. I would absolutely shocked if Shanny did that. Imho QG is much more valuable than Kennan would ever be.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                Adam is just dead wrong. I would absolutely shocked if Shanny did that. Imho QG is much more valuable than Kennan would ever be.
                But we could get something out of him. Im a statusquo.

Comment

If people already start ranting about trading Q, I think i'm going to stop coming to this board all together. I took a break to get away from this kind of crap dammit. Shanahan will keep the stable of running backs, period. Hearst only has a year left in him, or on contract for that matter and he is going to need both Tatum and Q to spell Droughns. ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaz
                    If people already start ranting about trading Q, I think i'm going to stop coming to this board all together. I took a break to get away from this kind of crap dammit. Shanahan will keep the stable of running backs, period. Hearst only has a year left in him, or on contract for that matter and he is going to need both Tatum and Q to spell Droughns. ****
                    Hey, if it helps the team why not. I think we need more help at D-Line/O-Line then at RB. Tell me im crazy

Comment

Re: Now should we trade Q?

Originally posted by B4Bronco16

for should we trade Q, yes

that exact trade, no
                      Eagles own u

Comment

It would have been sweet if we could have done the Mike Anderson for Ogunleye swap. Hindsight is 20/20...
                        Boss

Comment

I think we need help on O-line.. Id say go for it. Between Reuben and Tatum we should be fine<period>.

Comment

Re: Re: Now should we trade Q?

Originally posted by Seto
                            for should we trade Q, yes

that exact trade, no
                            Agree

Comment

Originally posted by BossBruce
                              It would have been sweet if we could have done the Mike Anderson for Ogunleye swap. Hindsight is 20/20...
                              I think Shanny has the golden hand right now as a GM. Everything he is doing has worked out. Even some of the stuff he hasnt done. I dont know what Ogunleye is doing in Chicago, but we got the best D in the league.

I cant see a reason to trade Q for McCardell. We need help at other positions. We dont even throw that many balls.

Comment

Working...
                              X