Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garywolf001
    replied
    Ha Ha, look at OJ interviewing Elway after the Oiler game before his "GLORY" days LOL!

Go Elway:thumb: Here's to never being that guy

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Fetzer View Post
    I dont remember were I got the Royal sig ....

Thanks BTW.

It's most definately intense and unique.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Fetzer
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Nice vid. Hey I like your siggy did you make it yourself?
    I dont remember were I got the Royal sig ....

Thanks BTW.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by acpell671 View Post
    Wow! Very cool! Those were simpler days. I guess you are a "true fan"
    Very hard to come across now days.. however it was always easiest to tell the true fans from the player fans when McD was trading players like bubblegum cards on a playground.

Leave a comment:

• acpell671
    replied
    Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
    Yes. That's me getting his signature as a kid his rookie year. My dad used to take me to every training camp in Dove Valley growing up. I still have a ton of pics but meeting John his rookie year, I'll never forget. What a class act. :thumb:
    Wow! Very cool! Those were simpler days. I guess you are a "true fan"

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Fetzer View Post
    Watch it here Bronco fans :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypo-WhahYo
    Nice vid. Hey I like your siggy did you make it yourself?

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by vcooper3 View Post
    Maybe if Elway were still playing, Rivers would be racking up more fantasy points. But what matters is # of rings and Super Bowl appearances. Elway = 5 SB appearances, 2 rings. Rivers 0 and 0 ----- nuff said.
    EL-WAY

Not Favre

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    I watched "The Drive" live on television. My coworker, a Browns fan, still hates Elway for it.

Leave a comment:

• thinkin101
    replied
    Originally posted by Outcast75 View Post
    Is that a young John Elway in your avatar thinkin101?
    Yes. That's me getting his signature as a kid his rookie year. My dad used to take me to every training camp in Dove Valley growing up. I still have a ton of pics but meeting John his rookie year, I'll never forget. What a class act. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Outcast75
    replied
    Originally posted by thinkin101 View Post
    That was a great video to watch. I haven't seen it in a while. Great contribution.

John is the greatest QB to ever play the game and I couldn't be happier with his involvement with the team. After Josh's destruction of this team, it's gonna take a lot to repair the damage. If anyone can do it, I think it's John.
    Is that a young John Elway in your avatar thinkin101?

Leave a comment:

• vcooper3
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    I was watching the drive on youtube last night and there were so many idiots rambling on about how Rivers is twice the quarterback that Elway could ever dream of being... Sure.
    Maybe if Elway were still playing, Rivers would be racking up more fantasy points. But what matters is # of rings and Super Bowl appearances. Elway = 5 SB appearances, 2 rings. Rivers 0 and 0 ----- nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• Southern Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    How can anyone forget The Drive II?? It was the first and best Broncos game I'd ever attended, in spite of my frostbitten toes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ngHE...eature=related
    Yeah- that Oiler playoff game was incredible. I honestly think that was the game where the whole country (save LA/Oakland, KC, SD, Seattle, Cleveland and Baltimore) finally embraced Elway as a great QB. Up to that point he was kind of the snotty Stanford kid who forced a trade and couldn't win Super Bowls. The Drive II was so amazing- you just couldn't knock him any more.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    I was watching the drive on youtube last night and there were so many idiots rambling on about how Rivers is twice the quarterback that Elway could ever dream of being... Sure.
    Well, I agree. I'm personally very impressed the way Rivers is a deer in the headlights once the pocket collapses.

Leave a comment:

• nyuk nyuk
    replied
    How can anyone forget The Drive II?? It was the first and best Broncos game I'd ever attended, in spite of my frostbitten toes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ngHE...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by vaballer23 View Post
    It's been 15 years since Elway led the broncos to a win to take us to playoffs! Just a good drive that showed heart by Elway and the Broncos. Hopefully we see that again soon!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X