Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Know Shon is too good to return the phone calls of the broncos best rb ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Know Shon is too good to return the phone calls of the broncos best rb ever?

According to TD on the fan, he called kno sho 2 twice and kno sho didn't call him back. That says a lot to me.

Wrong phone number.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JCJE View Post
      According to TD on the fan, he called kno sho 2 twice and kno sho didn't call him back. That says a lot to me.
      He did learn from McD
      sigpic
      I Adopt #77 well damn!
      Milla Da QB Killa' #77
      Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Knowshon's hopped up on pain meds. Doesn't he have like 4 sprained knees, three bum ankles, and a torn achilles elbow? he probably doesn't know what species he's in.
        sigpic

Comment

People always have to make something out of nothing.

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Ya, this irks me. I bet Lendale would return his calls!!!

Comment

I wouldnt look too much into it, Im sure there's a reason. If not, then I'm very disappointed. I love the guy but I've always had the impression he has a diva bone in him. I really hope I'm wrong or that at least it doesn't become an issue
              2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Wow this got hot fast lol.

I don't call back the numbers of people I don't know a lot.....you guys should calm down I'm sure Knowshon wasn't trying to disrespect TD.

Comment

This is very suprising news! There has to be some kind of mix up or something because I can't imagine Moreno not returning TD's calls. I wonder if Moreno had his number changed like someone else mentioned? This is very suprising and if its true then its very disturbing as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not the biggest fan of Knowshon but c'mon!

The dude is a jerk because he's not bound to his cell phone? Give me a break.

Comment

Heres the thing, take a look at TD's last season when everyone was saying he was done due to his knee's. After that is this last season by Moreno. Oh yeah...TD did it in 5 less games as well.

Terrell Davis 2001
                      Carries: 167
                      Yards: 701
                      Long: 57
                      Average: 4.2

Knowshow 2010:
                      Carries: 182
                      Yards: 779
                      Average: 4.3

Point being, McD was a fool to draft Moreno in the first when we needed so much help on defense. Especially when you had Hillis on the team, and guys like Wells and McCoy going much later in the same draft. RB's are a value based position in the draft, and McD had zero sense of what the draft was all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                        Wow this got hot fast lol.

I don't call back the numbers of people I don't know a lot.....you guys should calm down I'm sure Knowshon wasn't trying to disrespect TD.
                        ^^^^this

seriously, when your a famous athlete and likely get tons of calls from people you don't know or have forgotten about, are you going to return every single missed call from a random number?

we are talking about the guy that came and ask permission from DWill's parents before choosing his number, if that's not class I don't know what is. Terrell Owens himself would not knowingly ignore a call from Jerry Rice, so i have no doubt that it was a mix up of some kind that was no fault of Moreno.
                        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Maybe Knowshon Moreno doesn't know who TD is? I would imagine he didn't grow up as a Bronco fan? Sometimes I think we as Bronco fans take for granted that while we may know all the old schoolers, the younger generations might not know or care for that matter. I seriously doubt Broncos history was stressed under McDaniels, and afterall, Moreno was McD's first pick. FWIW, I wish John Elway would give Michael Bush a call and NOT call Knowshon Moreno..

Comment

People are making a big deal out of nothing. I imagine Knowshon will contact Davis when he can I doubt he's ignoring him he could of changed his number for other reasons.
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe he accidentally, drunkenly booty called him, and Knowshon didn't want to return those!!!
                              Where is this season going?

Comment

Working...
                              X