Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey, Asomugha, Peterson?

You only get one.

Who do you want in a Broncos uniform next season?
    "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

I hate to say it cuz I love champ but asomugha he's younger more athletic and in my opinion the best corner in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
      I hate to say it cuz I love champ but asomugha he's younger more athletic and in my opinion the best corner in the NFL
      same here, he's a proven player, yet still young.
      2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Champ Bailey easily a future HOF top 2 CB all time and will have better career than Asomugha and

Peterson when it's all said and done. That is my opinion though..

Other than Champ I take Asomugha he is younger has more years left in him.
        sigpic

Comment

Champ. It's a little something called loyalty.

Comment

Yea I gotta stay loyal with this one.

Champ all the way.
            "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp26x View Post
              Champ. It's a little something called loyalty.
              I can't disagree with that.

I pick Champ.
              "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Comment

Champ. Honestly, what more do we want from a person we want to call a Bronco? Some of what is missing from the Broncos these days is team unity, identity and fan connection. Champ is proven to help bring the team together (though he obviously can't do it alone), he's an icon of the Broncos and the fans love him. On top of that, the man has terrific skills. I'll be one hoping that Champ retires a Bronco.

I'd be happy to welcome the other players to the Broncos, but the original question sort of strikes me like asking, "Would you trade Elway away toward the end of his for a younger good player?" At some point you need some experience, charisma and team unity to go with youth. We seem to be having problems finding the right balance on this team.
                sigpic

For the sake of the mods, please don't report my sig anymore. They have said it does not violate the Code of Conduct. Thanks!

Comment

Easy, easy call: Asomugha

Comment

My pick will always be Champ Bailey. He is a Denver Bronco, And i hope that he retires as one.
                    HE>i

Comment

Champ. He's cheaper than Asomugha and not a waste of a pick like Peterson.

Pay the man, keep him in Denver.

Not to mention he's been a Bronco the last 8 years and should retire one.
                      Last edited by Lukic; 01-13-2011, 12:18 AM.
                      sigpic
                      St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

Champ

/thread
                        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

If I'm running the Broncos, then I'm taking Champ Bailey without a doubt. He is the all-time best cornerback to play the game. He is perfectly well-rounded and isn't afraid to make the tackles in the run game.

If I'm running another team with no connection to each of the players, I think I'm taking Asomugha. He is younger and with no loyalty involved, you have to make the best decision for the present and the future. Although I still know Champ is the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulfire View Post
                            Champ. Honestly, what more do we want from a person we want to call a Bronco? Some of what is missing from the Broncos these days is team unity, identity and fan connection. Champ is proven to help bring the team together (though he obviously can't do it alone), he's an icon of the Broncos and the fans love him. On top of that, the man has terrific skills. I'll be one hoping that Champ retires a Bronco.

I'd be happy to welcome the other players to the Broncos, but the original question sort of strikes me like asking, "Would you trade Elway away toward the end of his for a younger good player?" At some point you need some experience, charisma and team unity to go with youth. We seem to be having problems finding the right balance on this team.
                            This!^^^^^^
                            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Soulfire View Post

Hey Soulfire, You forgot to mention that Champ is also a Georgia Bulldog
                              Last edited by Broncoboy6; 01-13-2011, 12:48 AM.
                              HE>i

Comment

Working...
                              X