No announcement yet.

Bailey, Asomugha, Peterson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be Champ - we need to pay him and he needs to retire a Bronco.

If he wants to move to Safety - fine, having a ball-hawk in the middle of the field can only improve our defense.

Comment

funny thing is, champ and aso I bet leave the league right around the exact same time...

reason being is this....Champ came in the league an athletic freak

4.28 40yd
      44 in vertical and a long jump over 21 ft

although Nnamdi has the 3 years on Bailey, Nnamdi has never been anywhere close to the athlete that Champ was/is ... so when Nnamdi slows down he's really gonna slow down, but as we've seen, champ's decline is taking much longer because of the gifted athlete he is, he still can run with DJax 1v1 and that's freakin' crazy...nnamdi can't even do that now...Darrell Green was the fastest man on his team still at the age of 40!!!!!....because of how great an athlete he always was....so actually the 3 years won't matter, Nnamdi n Champ will both be done in about 5 years...maybe a tad longer

Comment

Champ...
        :paper:

Comment

champ....easy

Comment

Champ hands down. He's my second favorite Bronco all time behind only Elway, I would be crushed if we don't keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
              You only get one.

Who do you want in a Broncos uniform next season?
              Only get one my tush! I take da Champ and draft Peterson!!

Comment

Champ.

1. Loyalty has to count for something.
                2. As expensive as his contract will be, it won't be more than Asomugha or Peterson.

Comment

Peterson.

By the time I believe we'll actually be a very good team Peterson will be in his prime, where as Champ will be gone and Nnamdi will be very old.

Comment

Originally posted by mtn_horn View Post
                    Champ.

1. Loyalty has to count for something.
                    2. As expensive as his contract will be, it won't be more than Asomugha or Peterson.
                    Peterson's contract has a chance of not being expensive from the new CBA
                    2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Champ is still one of the best in the league. However I would like to see Champ move to safety, and then pick up Peterson to replace Champ at CB. Eather way Champ must be allowed to stay if he chooses he wants to stay in Denver!

With the hire of Fox, Champ might like his chances here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X