I'm Really Starting To Worry About RT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Harris.
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

I really miss the good ol' days when we had Tom Nalen and all those guys on our line
      DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanAddict23 View Post
        I really miss the good ol' days when we had Tom Nalen and all those guys on our line
        Its not sexy but thats where the games are won. We all want the big name QB's, RB's, WR's, DB's, S's, and LB's. The facts are that we need the guys who don't make the highlight reels. We need the guys who come to work, do their job, and go home without ever talking to a reporter. If you put the right guys in the trenches, on either side of the ball, then those high light reels just get longer for the sexy picks.

Comment

personally if Harris leaves.... I move walton To RG beadles to RT, and sign Fa Ryan Kaliel from Carolina.... Huge upgrade, able to make the calls....
          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

If they switch to ZBS I think they should keep harris, for depth if nothing else. Then sign DeMarcus Love, Marcus Gilbert, Joeseph Barksdale, or Lee Ziemba in the draft.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
              If they switch to ZBS I think they should keep harris, for depth if nothing else. Then sign DeMarcus Love, Marcus Gilbert, Joeseph Barksdale, or Lee Ziemba in the draft.
              Harris is better in the ZBS, why would he be depth?

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                Harris is better in the ZBS, why would he be depth?
                Injuries, talent upgrade to protect Tebows blindside better. Maybe he wouldn't be depth but the team needs depth from somewhere. They have Clady and harris at OT. That's it. They need 1 or 2 more still.
                sigpic

Comment

Replacing a talented but injury prone RT only matters if we had a pocket statue QB. We got Tebow though and so who cares about our RT.

Comment

Originally posted by Uptown View Post
                    Replacing a talented but injury prone RT only matters if we had a pocket statue QB. We got Tebow though and so who cares about our RT.
                    I guess they could just play without one. Good call.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X