Mile High Magic: Where has it Gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XXXII&III View Post
    Jack, you have good seats! Mine are upper level west side - not far up, though. I'd venture to say that the reason the seats around you are so profitable is because they're behind the visiting team - perfect for opposing fans who, like you said earlier, are willing to pay a premium.

Knox, I don't know if I'd say I have high standards as far as selling only to Broncos fans, I just think it's my responsibility as a season ticket holder and a fan to do my part to maximize home field advantage.

And.... I'm not a him, lol.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    I hope I didn't say west stands-I am at the south 20 East stands which is more behind the Bronco bench. we caught McDaniels ripping into the team when his f bomb got caught on national tv. What is surprising to me about all the season ticket holders selling the seats in front of me is that this section in the old Mile High was all old timers ie people who have had their tickets longer then me (I got mine around '82).
    SmilingJack

Comment

LOL-now I am confused-I am at the 20 yard line west side behind the Bronco bench. I really do know how to tell directions even if these posts didn't seem so!
      SmilingJack

Comment

Working...
      X