McDaniels hired by Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDaniels hired by Rams

Lombardi reports Rams have hired McDaniels as their Offensive Coordinator. It will be interesting to see him develop Sam Bradford.

I think when he gets his next Head Coaching gig he will be excellent in learning from making all his mistakes in Denver.
    Last edited by $Broncos$; 01-18-2011, 03:26 PM.

Dang... I was hoping he'd go to a QB needy team..

Comment

Congrats McD!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure he will do great things with Sam Bradford! McDaniel's you sucked at player personnel but you were great at grooming QB's! Good luck!

Thx,
        Joe
        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to McDaniels, still say he'll be a great HC as long as he doesn't have personel control.

Comment

This will probably work out pretty well for the rams, and Sam Bradford. Good for him.

Comment

Congrats McD and looks like bradford will be a sleeper for fantasy football next year.
              sigpic
              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!! I live in Sooner country and am a huge Bradford fan. Many of us have been very proud of his development. McD does great with QBs, but now anything Bradford does will be credited to McD. Now Bradford wont get the credit he deserves for his natural talent. Plus the media will start climbing the McD bandwagon again, when Bradford make St Louis a playoff team.

Comment

Congrats to McD. I think he will do great things with that offense and Bradford, and 1 day, when he really has matured, be a pretty damn good HC (if he doesn't have full control)
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Josh!!!

Comment

Congrats McDonalds....wait you said McDaniels.
                      Oh well screw that guy, good luck with your job, but on to more important things.

sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by OKBro View Post
                        NOOOOOO!!!! I live in Sooner country and am a huge Bradford fan. Many of us have been very proud of his development. McD does great with QBs, but now anything Bradford does will be credited to McD. Now Bradford wont get the credit he deserves for his natural talent. Plus the media will start climbing the McD bandwagon again, when Bradford make St Louis a playoff team.
                        Maybe...but Sam Bradford had a pretty darn good rookie season without McDaniel's. No doubt McDaniel's will make him a better QB but I think most realize that Bradford has a lot of talent and showed a lot of promise before McDaniel's takes over as OC in St. Louis.

Thx,
                        Joe
                        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

The poor ram fans can now watch an offense that doesn't run the ball and throws sideways more then down the field! How fun with that, I bet Steven Jackson is pissed! Maybe we can get Bradford for Orton

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
                            The poor ram fans can now watch an offense that doesn't run the ball and throws sideways more then down the field! How fun with that, I bet Steven Jackson is pissed! Maybe we can get Bradford for Orton
                            Or Steven Jackson for Orton!!!!

Comment

Congrats McDaniels. Back where you're a lot better at
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                              X