No announcement yet.

Looking ahead to next years schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're going to get a LOT. We had 3 this year, we'll probably have 6-8 in 2012

Comment

• I think there will be an early game against the panthers. Fox coming back to his former team and espn will have newton vs. Tebow alllll week

Comment

• Goodell said that all teams will have atleast one primetime game. With that being said I would guess that we will get 3 or 4.
        sigpic

Comment

• Are we counting the SB?
          Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• I hope theres a Monday Night game in September when I plan of going to a game this year!!
            sigpic
            What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

• Guess I'll have to sign back up for cable or dish by next football season
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                You know, I love football and all, but I hope they really don't go beyond Thursday games. I like football Sundays its like an 'event' you look forward to. maybe a Monday night game. then you start with a Thursday game.. later in the year some Saturday games. It just takes away from part of the the fun.
                I have to agree with that, the NFL belongs on Sunday!
                sigpic

Comment

• The final primetime one, thats all that matters

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                    Are we counting the SB?
                    I see what you did there, I did the same ^^^ lol

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• I think we'll be initially lined up for 3 or 4, but that could change based on the late season flex schedule. I think they'll put a Raiders v Broncos game on (both teams were relevant this year and generally provide a good storyline) the other two will be v Pittsburgh and v New Orleans. The Pittsburgh one will be the Sunday night game.

Comment

• There are plenty of interesting storylines next year, of course the Raiders and Chargers games are always candidates for primetime. Texans could be one, Kubiak's return to Denver, Saints, Falcons, Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals are all matches against previous playoff teams. NBC tried its hardest to get this years Broncos/Patriots game in primetime, next year they will likely get it for sure. Don't forget the Panthers, Fox's return, and Tebow vs Newton.

Pretty much every game on next years schedule, except maybe the Bucs, Browns, and Chiefs, could be a candidate for primetime. Should be interesting to see what the schedule makers decide.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenBroncs3 View Post
                          I know this season still isn't over, but how many Primetime games do you think we'll get next season with Tebow being our starting QB now??
                          on Sunday night football alone i can see Pitt, SD, NO and NE and one of the divisional games will be monday night. Opener @ CAR on SNF/MNF - Cam v Tebow is some draw.
                          Last edited by milehighireland; 02-07-2012, 01:42 AM.
                          Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

I plead the fif

Comment

• Who said tebow would be our starting qb once the season starts? lol . I say probrably 2 primetime games and maybe 2 national afternoon games.
                              Even if Manning has to throw the ball underhand, the Broncos believe they have a better quarterback than the one who beat the Steelers in the playoffs last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soulbender View Post
                                Who said tebow would be our starting qb once the season starts? lol . I say probrably 2 primetime games and maybe 2 national afternoon games.
                                He's been officially named the starting QB going into camp and there's <0% chance that changes by the end of camp.
                                To your second point, why would we have way less than last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X