Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mer's Crow basted in Vodka

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mer's Crow basted in Vodka

    Forgive the drunk post. But the bars closed, and I just got home.

    EVERY FRICKING TEAM I WANTED TO WIN TODAY... LOST.

    Especially my beloved Chiefs. I would give my right arm for a football team that can show up in the 2nd half. What the hell is wrong with these boys?

    My baby daughter already knows the letter D. WHICH IS 1 LETTER THE CHIEFS DON'T HAVE IN THEIR ALPHABET. I'm so sick to my stomach. hmmmm Combination of the vodka, cheap bar food, and the loss.

    HEY. You see that guy running down the field for the 5th fricking time? TACKLE HIM.

    HEY. You know that FRICKEN PLAY Denver ran like 1003 times? THAT BOOTLEG? DON'T YOU KNOW IT WORKS? YOU THINK YOU COULD POSSIBLY NOT FALL FOR IT JUST ONCE?

    Grrrr. I don't mind losing. I hate these freaking games that make you embarrassed for your own team.

    But dammit Denver. I'll raise my um... half way full now.. glass of vodka to you. To your 12th man. To your Snake. To Portis, and hell even to Mrs. Portis. You kicked our asses.

    And I don't have a bad call, lucky draw, or fluke play to make myself feel better about it.

  • #2
    Good game Mer. If it makes you feel any better, you're still 11-2 and Trent Green is the week 14 passing leader.

    Comment


    • #3
      Being 11-2 makes me feel worse.

      11-2 teams aren't supposed to play like triple A high school teams.

      But hey. I have a solution! We should stop football games at half time. Then my Chiefs will have a shot.

      Grrr I must expunge my negativity. And focus on the positive.

      We're going to the playoffs!! YEA!! Not bad for a team that has no defense.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mer
        Being 11-2 makes me feel worse.

        11-2 teams aren't supposed to play like triple A high school teams.

        But hey. I have a solution! We should stop football games at half time. Then my Chiefs will have a shot.

        Grrr I must expunge my negativity. And focus on the positive.

        We're going to the playoffs!! YEA!! Not bad for a team that has no defense.
        Well, even though I can't completely disagree with you, at least your record allows you some flexibility to get the D's act in gear.
        Last edited by Orange&Blue; 12-08-2003, 12:38 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mer
          Being 11-2 makes me feel worse.

          11-2 teams aren't supposed to play like triple A high school teams.

          Whats' a triple A high school team? Is that one that has car troubles???

          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mer
            Being 11-2 makes me feel worse.

            11-2 teams aren't supposed to play like triple A high school teams.

            But hey. I have a solution! We should stop football games at half time. Then my Chiefs will have a shot.

            Grrr I must expunge my negativity. And focus on the positive.

            We're going to the playoffs!! YEA!! Not bad for a team that has no defense.
            Awww...Mer, you're one of the few Chiefs fans I feel bad for.

            I'll bet if all you Chiefs fans write Coach Vermiel and insist that he fire Greg Robinson right now, he might do it in time for you to win a playoff game. I mean, I like Portis and all but there is something wrong with KC's defense.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

            Comment


            • #7
              Agreed... thanks mer, but Robinson's got to go...
              Winter is Coming!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mer's Crow basted in Vodka

                Originally posted by Mer
                Forgive the drunk post. But the bars closed, and I just got home.

                EVERY FRICKING TEAM I WANTED TO WIN TODAY... LOST.

                Especially my beloved Chiefs. I would give my right arm for a football team that can show up in the 2nd half. What the hell is wrong with these boys?

                My baby daughter already knows the letter D. WHICH IS 1 LETTER THE CHIEFS DON'T HAVE IN THEIR ALPHABET. I'm so sick to my stomach. hmmmm Combination of the vodka, cheap bar food, and the loss.

                HEY. You see that guy running down the field for the 5th fricking time? TACKLE HIM.

                HEY. You know that FRICKEN PLAY Denver ran like 1003 times? THAT BOOTLEG? DON'T YOU KNOW IT WORKS? YOU THINK YOU COULD POSSIBLY NOT FALL FOR IT JUST ONCE?

                Grrrr. I don't mind losing. I hate these freaking games that make you embarrassed for your own team.

                But dammit Denver. I'll raise my um... half way full now.. glass of vodka to you. To your 12th man. To your Snake. To Portis, and hell even to Mrs. Portis. You kicked our asses.

                And I don't have a bad call, lucky draw, or fluke play to make myself feel better about it.
                *sniff* if i ever wanted to marry a chiefs fan *sniff*, i want her to be like YOU
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                I tried to warn ya.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mer's Crow basted in Vodka

                  Originally posted by Mer
                  And I don't have a bad call, lucky draw, or fluke play to make myself feel better about it.
                  Your whole post ... I pretty much agree with. Nice to know someone else is suffering over the same things.

                  Unfortunately ... the best I can come up with for an excuse is that Larry Johnson didn't play. Just think what we could have done with that extra yard he gives us each week on average.

                  And I can't be any more sarcastic than that.
                  Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: Mer's Crow basted in Vodka

                    Originally posted by ReasonableChief
                    Your whole post ... I pretty much agree with. Nice to know someone else is suffering over the same things.

                    Unfortunately ... the best I can come up with for an excuse is that Larry Johnson didn't play. Just think what we could have done with that extra yard he gives us each week on average.

                    And I can't be any more sarcastic than that.
                    LMAO Norm....

                    Actually, he gives you an additional 3 and 1/2 yards per game ( 38 total this season ) . Who knows... that coulda been the difference *shrug*.

                    I actually kinda felt bad for you there Mer ( just for a moment ) , but then I remembered that I've felt like that for 5 games where you only had to deal with 2 this season Good game, and hope to see you again in the play offs.

                    Nuff said...

                    Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great. Now I'm not drunk. Just hung over. And it still hurts.

                      At least I'm not a Raiders fan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: Mer's Crow basted in Vodka

                        Originally posted by Return of Lava
                        *sniff* if i ever wanted to marry a chiefs fan *sniff*, i want her to be like YOU
                        Lava...

                        you're pathetic.


                        Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                        2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good Lord Crazy. Do you have some issue with me? He's not being serious. He just said something nice to lift my spirits for 1/2 a second.

                          When did I ever crap in your Wheaties?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mer
                            Good Lord Crazy. Do you have some issue with me? He's not being serious. He just said something nice to lift my spirits for 1/2 a second.

                            When did I ever crap in your Wheaties?
                            Oh man Mer...I have no beef with ya or Lava. The only issues I got with you was when you dog the Broncos. So everything is cool.


                            Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                            2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CrazyAsian
                              Oh man Mer...I have no beef with ya or Lava. The only issues I got with you was when you dog the Broncos. So everything is cool.
                              Well, she's a Chiefs fan...that's her job. At least she keeps it on a higher level than a lot of the KC trolls that invaded the board the past 7 or 8 weeks.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X