Did anybody else get a good laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody else get a good laugh...

at the look of despression on Trent Greens face trying to score a meaningless TD in the last few seconds?:p

Couldn't see it....

I watched the game at my buddy's house who has Direct TV. Along with the ridiculous amount of beers we drank, we were doing Broncos Touchdown Shots. Do I need to mention that I'm a little hungover today?

Comment

welcome back to work!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Did anybody else get a good laugh...

Originally posted by evolaerok
        at the look of despression on Trent Greens face trying to score a meaningless TD in the last few seconds?:p
        I thought it was unclassy that the Chefs were even trying to score with the game so far out of reach with under a minute to go. They should of just downed the ball and conceded defeat with class, instead the midget hall got beyotch slapped by Herndon on the 2 point try. And WhyTF were they going for 2 anyway? Fing idiots. No class.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Couldn't see it....

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
          I watched the game at my buddy's house who has Direct TV. Along with the ridiculous amount of beers we drank, we were doing Broncos Touchdown Shots. Do I need to mention that I'm a little hungover today?
          Understandable seeing that Porty had five TD's himself. You HAVE to be hungover. LOL
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Did anybody else get a good laugh...

Originally posted by portisistheman
            I thought it was unclassy that the Chefs were even trying to score with the game so far out of reach with under a minute to go. They should of just downed the ball and conceded defeat with class, instead the midget hall got beyotch slapped by Herndon on the 2 point try. And WhyTF were they going for 2 anyway? Fing idiots. No class.
            The meaningless touchdown I didn't get concerned over, but it seemed classless to go for 2. I don't blame Herndon one bit for laying the smackdown on Dante.
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
            X