Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce
    replied
    Re: Re: Did anybody else get a good laugh...

Originally posted by portisistheman
    I thought it was unclassy that the Chefs were even trying to score with the game so far out of reach with under a minute to go. They should of just downed the ball and conceded defeat with class, instead the midget hall got beyotch slapped by Herndon on the 2 point try. And WhyTF were they going for 2 anyway? Fing idiots. No class.
    The meaningless touchdown I didn't get concerned over, but it seemed classless to go for 2. I don't blame Herndon one bit for laying the smackdown on Dante.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Re: Couldn't see it....

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
    I watched the game at my buddy's house who has Direct TV. Along with the ridiculous amount of beers we drank, we were doing Broncos Touchdown Shots. Do I need to mention that I'm a little hungover today?
    Understandable seeing that Porty had five TD's himself. You HAVE to be hungover. LOL

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Re: Did anybody else get a good laugh...

Originally posted by evolaerok
    at the look of despression on Trent Greens face trying to score a meaningless TD in the last few seconds?:p
    I thought it was unclassy that the Chefs were even trying to score with the game so far out of reach with under a minute to go. They should of just downed the ball and conceded defeat with class, instead the midget hall got beyotch slapped by Herndon on the 2 point try. And WhyTF were they going for 2 anyway? Fing idiots. No class.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    welcome back to work!

Leave a comment:

• Broncs Bomber
    replied
    Couldn't see it....

I watched the game at my buddy's house who has Direct TV. Along with the ridiculous amount of beers we drank, we were doing Broncos Touchdown Shots. Do I need to mention that I'm a little hungover today?

Leave a comment:

• evolaerok
    started a topic Did anybody else get a good laugh...

Did anybody else get a good laugh...

at the look of despression on Trent Greens face trying to score a meaningless TD in the last few seconds?:p
Working...
X