Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting tired of hearing that Droughns is a fullback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm getting tired of hearing that Droughns is a fullback.

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Countless ESPN radio shows keep referring to Droughns as a fullback when they talk about him. I know he plays fullback for us, but they act like he was a FB in the mold of a Lorenzo Neal or something.

I've always hated the "product of the system" tag BRONCOS backs have, and Droughns success is really fueling that debate again since most say that we "even turned a FB into an amazing runner". Droughns is only 207 and he was a standout RB at Oregon. If anything he is indeed a RB playing FB.
    actually they said he is up around 220
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Re: I'm getting tired of hearing that Droughns is a fullback.

Originally posted by WildHorse
      I think his *listed* weight is 207, but during the game they reported he's more like 220--still not big by FB standards, but pretty solid for RB.

Who cares! He's big enough, he's fast enough, and by golly he's tough enough to succeed (with apologies to SNL)!
      Droughns by no means is a speedster ..hes got the power running style the pick your hole and get through it ...hes got great speed through the whole ...and no i am not knocking on him hes NOT CP bell or griffin more like a tyrone wheatly jerome bettis... i would say almost td but i think TD had a little more speed
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I'd say Droughns is a tad faster than TD was. Droughns supposedly runs a 4.4 40 now. He looks fast, but not 4.4 fast.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
          I'd say Droughns is a tad faster than TD was. Droughns supposedly runs a 4.4 40 now. He looks fast, but not 4.4 fast.
          no way....Maybe at the combine or something. But TD could break a long one and nobody catch him. Droughns doesnt have that kind of speed. Plus TD was much smoother that Droughns. He knew how to come out a pile or break a tackle and get into full stride. Droughns is much more of a brute.

Comment

Working...
          X