Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
    HA HA!!

Seems like I'm picking the underdog..... It was a tough call, but I went with my gut.

Good luck VA!! Hope I win!
    Yeah, my gut tells me not to root against the Steelers, but I am going to do it anyway.
    sigpicThanks to Freyaka for the sick Sig pic!!

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Victory is mine.

Come on DenverBroncos.com. Send this guy an autographed team ball.

LoL

Comment

Congratulations VA.
        Where is this season going?

Comment

Congrats, VA!

Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
          Congratulations VA.
          Congrats to you, too!
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Well done VA BroncosFan.

And now for the party. woo, hoo. the packers are world champs.that's so............nifty.

Thanks again for the pick 'em taz.
            :thumb:
            Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Originally posted by on2 View Post
              Well done VA BroncosFan.

And now for the party. woo, hoo. the packers are world champs.that's so............nifty.

Thanks again for the pick 'em taz.
              :thumb:
              Thanks again guys. And yes, thanks Taz for the pick 'em. It was definitely a bright spot in a pretty dismal season.

Comment

Im not even going to bother posting thwe write-up for this one. Congrats to yaz96 and especially to VA BroncosFan for becoming the 1st Ever Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion. Im actually going to get a graphic made up for you. Just give me a couple days. I would also like to personally thank each and every one of you guys who played during the season. Im always up for suggestions on how to run things so if you wanna shoot them to me, feel free to. i will return with the 2nd Annual Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge next season, obviously pending the rediculous CBA situation in the NFL. Once again thanks to everyone and Congratulations to VA on a great win! CP to you my friend!
                sigpic
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                  Im not even going to bother posting thwe write-up for this one. Congrats to yaz96 and especially to VA BroncosFan for becoming the 1st Ever Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion. Im actually going to get a graphic made up for you. Just give me a couple days. I would also like to personally thank each and every one of you guys who played during the season. Im always up for suggestions on how to run things so if you wanna shoot them to me, feel free to. i will return with the 2nd Annual Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge next season, obviously pending the rediculous CBA situation in the NFL. Once again thanks to everyone and Congratulations to VA on a great win! CP to you my friend!
                  Thank you for the CP. I'll take em how I can get em. Can't wait for the graphic

Comment

Congrats VA! And thanks again to Taz. It was a blast - even if I didn't do so well. Look forward to playing again next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X