Fox - We are not at ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJGBPD View Post
    I don't feel comfortable with someone that is overly loyal to veterans and someone that is still talking about Orton being the starter right now even after the 2 awful seasons he has produced. It's actually very discouraging to me.

I'd prefer saying there is no starter, and we'll see in camp who wins. That is actually the case, but, we'll see what develops.
    His main commitment was to getting the defense up to par. I feel completely comfortable with him there. We also know he loves a strong ground attack. I feel comfortable with him there in his ability to get the offensive line to open lanes and maintain their BLOCKS. The QB situation is no different than any of these other issues as he cannot deal with them now because of the labor issues. We just have to be patient. Also he is just too smart and wise to offer a different opinion in public media than his FO and create a media storm that could rock the solid foundation that they are trying so hard to rebuild. There is one "public" opinion and it is made and shared across both coaches and FO in the media. Now behind the closed doors in Dove Valley is something totally different. That's what we want stability, not someone sneaking around wheeling and dealing for lesser talent creating controversy at every turn.
    #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      On Elway: "He's all in. ... He's working hard and he's very willing to learn. ... He understands what a football player looks like."

On the Broncos' chances of winning SB in 2011: "Right now there are 32 teams that are all 0-0. Time will tell, but that's our goal."

On Elvis Dumervil: "We're really anxious to get him back. He's healthy. I see him as a defensive end."

Coach Fox has stepped to the podium. "With the second pick, you're obviously going to get a heck of a football player."
      Where are you finding these quotes? I believe you, I'm just wondering so I might be able to check it out during the combine.

Comment

I don't feel confortable with Fox. Remember, he was the one coach who was worse then Josh last year.

I feel conformable with Elway, but if Fox holds to his vets above talent position, it's going to be another crappy season.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          On Elway: "He's all in. ... He's working hard and he's very willing to learn. ... He understands what a football player looks like."

On the Broncos' chances of winning SB in 2011: "Right now there are 32 teams that are all 0-0. Time will tell, but that's our goal."

On Elvis Dumervil: "We're really anxious to get him back. He's healthy. I see him as a defensive end."

Coach Fox has stepped to the podium. "With the second pick, you're obviously going to get a heck of a football player."
          Loving Fox's attitude right about now.
          Same with Elway.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lostknight View Post
            I don't feel confortable with Fox. Remember, he was the one coach who was worse then Josh last year.

I feel conformable with Elway, but if Fox holds to his vets above talent position, it's going to be another crappy season.
            I disagree that he was worse than Josh. The team may have had a worse record, but he was not worse as a coach. I haven't heard one former player of his take a jab at him. If you look at Carolina, he was a "lame duck" and ownership was not interested in spending the money necessary to keep the team from collapsing. And that's what happened, just as it also happened in Cincy. He does favor vets, but he also favors the better of young talent. Would you rather Champ or PP? Champ all day for me, as PP is a theoretical and Champ is a fact. That's not a bad way of running at your team. But he does use young players more than people who regurgitate that statement will admit.
            #swapping

Comment

I'm not comfortable w/Fox, but I think it's me just nervous overall. I do like that he didn't name a starter, I also like his defensive presence and running attack.
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I would much rather have Fox running the show at this point in Denver Broncos history, because he is more DEFENSE oriented. Our Defense is getting really old, and we are going to need a mastermind in revamping the defense with solid Defensive guys. Fox has my full support.
                Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725

Comment

I'm a big Fox fan. But if you guys aren't winning, you will get frustrated quickly with his style of saying nothing when he speaks

Comment

Working...
                  X