Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members personal talents

Hello all,

I'm back again with another one of my drawings, this one of Terrell Davis giving the Mile High Salute after one of TD's many TD's. It is 8x10 and done in graphite.

And here is the original reference picture I used...

http://members.chello.at/wallpapers/...ll%20Davis.jpg

What do you think?

Very nice!

You are so talented.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Great job........:thumb:

Comment

Very good, did you watermark your signature in there?
        When 303 calls... you answer.

sigpic

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Comment

Originally posted by wayninja View Post
          Very good, did you watermark your signature in there?
          Yep. That's the logo for my "company", Dustin Davis Art. I'm not making any money off of my artwork, so I guess I can't call it a real company. But I have to put a watermark on my stuff to keep crooks from making money off of my work.

Comment

I like how the off season brings out the artists. Excellent work. Just a wild guess that it took you about 9 hours to complete (work time).

The pinky finger is real. The hand is perfect and the area around the mouth of the horse and face mask stands out as well.

Nice shading of the wrist near the glove. I see a lot of subtle things you've paid attention to in the jersey (I like the lighter stripe next to the zero). Ha. It's all good!

:thumb:
            Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

That's really awesome stuff!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by on2 View Post
                I like how the off season brings out the artists. Excellent work. Just a wild guess that it took you about 9 hours to complete (work time).

The pinky finger is real. The hand is perfect and the area around the mouth of the horse and face mask stands out as well.

Nice shading of the wrist near the glove. I see a lot of subtle things you've paid attention to in the jersey (I like the lighter stripe next to the zero). Ha. It's all good!

:thumb:
                It probably took me less than 6 hours. I pretty well breezed through this one.

Comment

And once again you nailed it!!! Nice job!

Comment

Man you should try and get your drawings autographed and sell them for some serious cheddar.
                    "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Question? Have you ever considered doing some 'old school'? Players like Craig Morton, Rich Karlis, Gradishar, Little, etc.,? I think that would be pretty cool.

Also, is any of your work on display any where?

Comment

Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
                        Man you should try and get your drawings autographed and sell them for some serious cheddar.
                        I would, if it wasn't for the whole copyright/licensing thing. I can't sell anything I make with trademarked logos, names, etc. I stinks, but it's the law.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMts69 View Post
                          Question? Have you ever considered doing some 'old school'? Players like Craig Morton, Rich Karlis, Gradishar, Little, etc.,? I think that would be pretty cool.

Also, is any of your work on display any where?
                          I have, but its hard to find really good reference pictures. I'll see if I can find a good one of an old school player and do a "Broncos Classic".

If you click the link in my sig that says Dustin Davis Art, it takes you to a photo gallery with all my work.

Comment

Wow dude, just wow. That is amazing, your could probably sell that for some good money.

Don't color it in though, i doubt you were thinking about it but it looks amazing as is
                            sigpic
                            MILE HIGH MAGIC HAPPENS IN ORANGE!

2011 Adopt a Bronco: The Beast off the Bench Adam Weber!!!

Originally posted by Jay3
                            Yes. For two Super Bowls I would be willing to carpet bomb Canada.

Comment

I don't see the big deal... I just made one right now and i think mine is better:

Comment

Working...
                              X