Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok quinton carter said he's feelin it, 8 more broncos to go lol

Comment

• Broncos song? Who can forget this vintage one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3gl6qf18NQ

Comment

• Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        Broncos song? Who can forget this vintage one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3gl6qf18NQ
        I can't lie, that song is dope

Comment

• Hate R&B and Pop music, but each to their own.....

The lyrics however, are awesome, and I told you so via a DM on Twitter....

Top work mate.

My favourite bit; The Rahim Moore Ball Hawk bit, hehehe.
          Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Comment

• Originally posted by marktippins1981 View Post
            Hate R&B and Pop music, but each to their own.....

The lyrics however, are awesome, and I told you so via a DM on Twitter....

Top work mate.

My favourite bit; The Rahim Moore Ball Hawk bit, hehehe.
            U don't like rap either? What kind of music do u like?

Comment

• Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
              U don't like rap either? What kind of music do u like?
              I can't stand wet music where people sing (or even rap) about their loved ones and the trivial rubbish that enters their lives; any R&B pretty much follows this mould. I call it "wet music".

I love Rap and Hip-Hop, as long as it's got a bit of attitiude. Dr Dre, Eminem, Snoop, Beastie Boys, Jay-Z, Cypress Hill, Wu-Tang, to name but a few commercial names....

60s and 70s rock would probably be my favourite genre though; Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Stones, Pink Flloyd, The Who, etc etc.

At the moment I am getting down with my dub and reggae; getting into a lot of Lee Scratch Perry at the moment, crazy legend that he is.

My all time favourite band would be Rage Against The Machine though; saw them at Finsbury Park last year. Best gig ever.

Comment

• Lol I definately might fall into the "wet music" category with my real music but its not that extra singy sweetboy "neyo" r&b its more trey songs on his more "hood" records like "wonder woman" or rkellyish. But I love all types of music I LOVE jimmy hendrix, bob marley,stevie wonder, donny hathaway, jay-z, tupac, krs1, talib, mos def, One Republic, goo goo dolls, the script, kT tunstall, lil wayne (a lil bit), eminem to name a few

Comment

Lol I definately might fall into the "wet music" category with my real music but its not that extra singy sweetboy "neyo" r&b its more trey songs on his more "hood" records like "wonder woman" or rkellyish. But I love all types of music I LOVE jimmy hendrix, bob marley,stevie wonder, donny hathaway, jay-z, tupac, krs1, talib, mos def, One Republic, goo goo dolls, the script, kT tunstall, lil wayne (a lil bit), eminem to name a few
                  R-Kelly is the perfect example of what music I hate. You believe you can fly? Get over it....

That's the cool thing about music though, different people have such tastes.

The lyrics are very important for me; and you've got that dialled in your song dude

Comment

• Yeah I'm a writter first and foremost and lyrics are very important to me too. What about r kelly's "I wish"? Cuz I believe I can fly was just somethin he did for a disney movie soundtrack for the most his music I not that corney lol

Comment

Yeah I'm a writter first and foremost and lyrics are very important to me too. What about r kelly's "I wish"? Cuz I believe I can fly was just somethin he did for a disney movie soundtrack for the most his music I not that corney lol
                      You're probably right, but anyone who does a duet with Celine Dion wont be listened to by me.... :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by marktippins1981 View Post
                        You're probably right, but anyone who does a duet with Celine Dion wont be listened to by me.... :thumb:
                        Lol yeah I guess I feel u even though I dig celine

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                          So for the main sections that was you. You sound good. Do you have any other music ?
                          Here's a song I did YEARS ago when autotunes was still new(to the mainstream aside from teddy riley) its a rough and not well mixed I actually might have someone in chicago who may use the song. U need windows media player though cuz its a WMA file
                          http://bit.ly/iSdIcG

Comment

• That's not it this is http://www.usershare.net/3tcuh4fdjl5b/08

Comment

• op good luck and great job i'd cp ya if i could
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                                op good luck and great job i'd cp ya if i could
                                Thanks and its fine I can't get em anyway. Anyone know how much longer I'm on probation?

Comment

Working...
                                X