Elway Coming Up On The Jim Rome Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway Coming Up On The Jim Rome Show

In the next hour of the Jim Rome Show, Elway will be his guest.

You can tune into 104.3 The Fan to listen.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
    In the next hour of the Jim Rome Show, Elway will be his guest.

You can tune into 104.3 The Fan to listen.
    Hope I didn't miss it... just got in from lunch.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Hope I didn't miss it... just got in from lunch.

Thanks for the heads up.

You didn't, he's coming up sometime this hour. Hopefully it's soon.
      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

You didn't, he's coming up sometime this hour. Hopefully it's soon.
        Thanks again man.

I listen online... and my connection stinks... it's a pain getting the players to open, but they're fine when they do... so I often just leave ESPN on even though Cowherd is annoying. I tune him out.

Of course, a good radio interview is a good way to ensure my phone will be ringing and long phone calls, to boot... just had a 10 minute conversation that could have easily been 2.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

Starting now peeps
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            Thanks again man.

I listen online... and my connection stinks... it's a pain getting the players to open, but they're fine when they do... so I often just leave ESPN on even though Cowherd is annoying. I tune him out.

Of course, a good radio interview is a good way to ensure my phone will be ringing and long phone calls, to boot... just had a 10 minute conversation that could have easily been 2.
            You're welcome Buddy. He's on now!!
            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Elway seems to have the same opinion I do on McD now, he said he needs to get under other HCs and learn other ways to do things.

For McD's sake I am glad he did not go back to the Pats

Fox, his experience and knowledge on the defense were big factors in him becoming a HC for us. Elway said there is definately a focus to build a good/great defense. He said good defenses can win allot of games with not so great offenses.

Talking way to much about Cutler...MORE BRONCOS STUFF ROME!!

Like how Elway is using Twitter. Elway used the example of how Peter King said we were gonna trade Tebow and Elway used twitter to dispell that bad rumor....man I am gonna have to join twitter...

Bet the NFL loves the fact Elway is in the NFL again, he is prmoting Visa for the NFL

Really like the way Rome says

"John Elway Executive VP of Football Operations"
              Last edited by Hadez; 02-02-2011, 10:37 AM.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

Elway confirms what I've been saying:

Tebow is not yet a finished project and not a sure fire success.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Every thread ends up about Tebow and/or Orton.

Can we maybe talk about some of the other things he said?

I'm not trying to single you out or anything, but I can easily see this thread turning into a Tebow vs. Orton thread, 2 pages down the line. Elway didn't say anything new about Tebow that he hasn't said before.
                    Last edited by BluenOrnge4Life; 02-02-2011, 10:42 AM.
                    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Probably the most interesting thing said in the interview. Even though its obvious truth (no one's sure fire, and he's obviously not a finished product as he continues to train and improve), it still will make people wonder if he's sold on Tim yet. His comments certainly leave the door open for Orton, even if that doesn't seem like something the fans would tolerate.

Comment

Every thread ends up about Tebow and/or Orton.

Can we maybe talk about some of the other things he said?

I'm not trying to single you out or anything, but I can easily see this thread turning into a Tebow vs. Orton thread 2 pages down the line. Elway didn't say anything new about Tebow that he hasn't said before.
                        Don't be so sensitive.
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
                          Probably the most interesting thing said in the interview. Even though its obvious truth (no one's sure fire, and he's obviously not a finished product as he continues to train and improve), it still will make people wonder if he's sold on Tim yet. His comments certainly leave the door open for Orton, even if that doesn't seem like something the fans would tolerate.
                          Like you said... it was the obvious truth. He didn't add anything to the fire or do anything to affect the possibility of keeping OR trading Orton, as he shouldn't.

Pointed out that even with guys that come in and look really good from day one, you don't really know for a while. It's impossible to.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

He also talked about Cutler, and he said that he gives him the "benefit of the doubt" but Cutler brought it on himself by being an ass. (paraphrasing)

He also confirmed that Bowlen empowered Josh McDaniels.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Don't be so sensitive.
                              You call it being sensitive.. I call it being preventative
                              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Working...
                              X