The KC Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The KC Nightmare

Eat your heart out KC, I sure wish I could've seen your faces when you got that AZZ Spanking, I bet it just killed you to have to take such humility huh? Dam it was a devestating wake up call, some of you didn't answer your call, emm I wonder why not? Is it because you fooled yourselves into believing you were better? Dam how many times do we have to remind you to pay attention? It doesn't cost anything, and you can't even do that. Hey Bronco Fans did anybody see KC playing yesterday? I know they were there but playing they weren't. Check out the score, dam KC I know you guys are embarrassed, that's why you sent your 3rd team of Chefs in here to take the humiliation, that's cool, the thread will be here waiting on you, when you think were on to our next win and not thinking about the humiliation we inflict on you LMAO. Hey we will still be here waiting for you!!!

Broncos-45

Chefs-21
    Last edited by goodluv4Broncos; 12-08-2003, 04:50 AM.
    Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

i so wish i could have watched that game just to see kc's faces.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: The KC Nightmare

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
      Eat your heart out KC, I sure wish I could've seen your faces when you got that AZZ Spanking, I bet it just killed you to have to take such humility huh? Dam it was a devestating wake up call, some of you didn't answer your call, emm I wonder why not? Is it because you fooled yourselves into believing you were better? Dam how many times do we have to remind you to pay attention? It doesn't cost anything, and you can't even do that. Hey Bronco Fans did anybody see KC playing yesterday? I know they were there but playing they weren't. Check out the score, dam KC I know you guys are embarrassed, that's why you sent your 3rd team of Chefs in here to take the humiliation, that's cool, the thread will be here waiting on you, when you think were on to our next win and not thinking about the humiliation we inflict on you LMAO. Hey we will still be here waiting for you!!!

Broncos-45

Chefs-21

I think it was the Chiefs first team they sent and the Chiefs were playing. Don't take anything away from the Bronco's victory!
      The second half of the game they were outplayed and outcoached.

Comment

As I have said on other threads, the Chiefs defense stinks to high heaven. The way their defenses is playing they could easily end up with a quick exit from the playoffs. I sure would not feel sorry for them or their fans.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: The KC Nightmare

Originally posted by Bronco Benny
          I think it was the Chiefs first team they sent and the Chiefs were playing. Don't take anything away from the Bronco's victory!
          The second half of the game they were outplayed and outcoached.
          Geezus don't you know I'm talking to the Chefs fans? I didn't take anything away from My BRONCOS ON TO VICTORY!!!!!!It's not our fault their fans come in here and try to talk trash on our boards, and get what they got coming to them, actually its really nothing, they get no respect from me, The Chefs Mary's Stink LMAO *ciao bella`vito* Oh and yes the Chefs had their very best on the field, but I still say they evidently weren't the best, and if you call what I seen last Sunday the Chefs very best then I wonder what best is?? or could it be they were just overated??
          Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Like we didn't know

It was obvious before the broncos played the Chiefs that they were going to win. Look at their first meeting. The only reason the Chiefs won was because of a LUCKY punt return. A LUCKY punt return with a Clip. Broncos had them before it began. Broncos are the the top of the AFC West no matter what the win losses are.

Comment

Re: Like we didn't know

Originally posted by sube731
              It was obvious before the broncos played the Chiefs that they were going to win. Look at their first meeting. The only reason the Chiefs won was because of a LUCKY punt return. A LUCKY punt return with a Clip. Broncos had them before it began. Broncos are the the top of the AFC West no matter what the win losses are.
              Sube yes you're right the Chefs won the first game just barely and only because they got a little help on the clip. The Chefs can say what they want, Broncos stopped their run, DH no where to go, and don't leave out the holy boy PH stopped in his track. I love the way they acted after the whipping they got. Some of them had tears in there eyes begging the refs to call a penalty, rotflmao It didn't happen. KC talk about shame faced they are whoooo hoooo lalala we whipped that AZZ

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The KC Nightmare

Geezus don't you know I'm talking to the Chefs fans? I didn't take anything away from My BRONCOS ON TO VICTORY!!!!!!It's not our fault their fans come in here and try to talk trash on our boards, and get what they got coming to them, actually its really nothing, they get no respect from me, The Chefs Mary's Stink LMAO *ciao bella`vito* Oh and yes the Chefs had their very best on the field, but I still say they evidently weren't the best, and if you call what I seen last Sunday the Chefs very best then I wonder what best is?? or could it be they were just overated??
                I agree goodluv, the Chiefs are overrated. Right now the hottest team if not the best in the League has to be NE. Their offense is solid and their defense has been exceptional this season. I think they will end up with homefield throughout the playoffs.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The KC Nightmare

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  I agree goodluv, the Chiefs are overrated. Right now the hottest team if not the best in the League has to be NE. Their offense is solid and their defense has been exceptional this season. I think they will end up with homefield throughout the playoffs.
                  TXBRONC you know I just said that, NE looks real good, I think they'll make it, cause I don't see anyone in their division stopping them unless someone in the AFC like the BRONCOS. Actually the Broncos are the only team that gave them a run for their money. If we had our regular QB when we played them it would've have been another victory for us. Oh well I don't mind giving NE their props they certainly deserve them. Oh and if for some small remote chance we don't get there, I'll be hip hip hooray for NE. KC won't be there either so I call that one a day.

Comment

I agree with you goodluv.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Exactly New England is my pick for AFC champion this year. I wish it would be the Broncs though.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The KC Nightmare

TXBRONC you know I just said that, NE looks real good, I think they'll make it, cause I don't see anyone in their division stopping them unless someone in the NFC like the BRONCOS. Actually the Broncos are the only team that gave them a run for their money. If we had our regular QB when we played them it would've have been another victory for us. Oh well I don't mind giving NE their props they certainly deserve them. Oh and if for some small remote chance we don't get there, I'll be hip hip hooray for NE. KC won't be there either so I call that one a day.

Comment

Working...
                        X