Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Sharpe in the HOF, who should be next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Sharpe in the HOF, who should be next?

What former Bronco is most deserving of a trip to Canyon. For me it is Gradishar.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Ingle Martin.
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

for me it's td. i don't care about his short career. his best years were some of the best years in history. he led us to 2 super bowl titles. his stats and accomplishments in his prime speak for themselves.

Comment

Hopefully TD

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
          Hopefully TD
          This.

10char
          Denver Broncos GM
          Originally posted by Mosk
          Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by brhoades1313 View Post
            for me it's td. i don't care about his short career. his best years were some of the best years in history. he led us to 2 super bowl titles. his stats and accomplishments in his prime speak for themselves.

Comment

If a player for a different team had TD stats, and accomplishments, would you say that player should be in?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                If a player for a different team had TD stats, and accomplishments, would you say that player should be in?
                It wouldn't matter.

There is no bias against Denver in the HOF.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  I would...2008 yards in a season.superbowl mvp he was unstoppable when he was healthy if gale sayers and barry sanders deserve it so does TD

Comment

I know I'm pretty outspoken about getting TD into the hall... I can't pick between Randy, Terrell, Steve, Karl, or Rod... Terrell was however the only one whose entire career I witnessed. We have so many players who deserve it.

I will say this though... If Dumervil can keep up his pace, he will be in the Hall of Fame.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

on td...

yes, dominant player...my criteria for the football hall is simple...were you the dominant player at your position in your prime...because of the violent nature its not a career stats sport for me. were you the best, did you carry your team, did you do your best when it mattered most, did the other team make their plans around you. if you answer all those questions as yes, then you are a hofer to me. many disagree with me but of the 3 rb's up as finalists only marshall faulk was deserving to me, the others were just really good for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                        It wouldn't matter.

It didn't sound like he was saying they had a bias against denver I thought he was sayin as denver fans were being bias

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                          It wouldn't matter.

It DOES matter. If you would say no to a player for another team, then it should be no to TD. If not you are A hypocrite and have no credibility on determining who should be in.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brhoades1313 View Post
                            on td...

yes, dominant player...my criteria for the football hall is simple...were you the dominant player at your position in your prime...because of the violent nature its not a career stats sport for me. were you the best, did you carry your team, did you do your best when it mattered most, did the other team make their plans around you. if you answer all those questions as yes, then you are a hofer to me. many disagree with me but of the 3 rb's up as finalists only marshall faulk was deserving to me, the others were just really good for a long time.
                            I agree. I would put TD in ahead of Bettis and Martin. TD was THE best RB in the league when he played.
                            sigpic

Comment

So I was right u were asking if were being bias as denver fans like I said yes I'd still put him in if chris johnson wins 2 superbowls and is the mvp and then gets hurt and never does anything else I'd say he's a hall of famer

Comment

Working...
                              X