Orange jerseys in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange jerseys in 2012?

With the possibility of an impending lockout, potential quarterback controversies, and torn achilles tendons among Denver Broncos headlines, sometimes it is nice to look at the bright spots.

There is strong indication that the Broncos will be wearing their orange jerseys full time in 2012. In early February, the Broncos began talks with the NFL to make this a reality, but with labor agreements taking priority, who knows when that might get approved.

It seems that Broncos fans are ready for a new beginning which also embraces their storied past. What do you think?

There is an awesome article about this by yours truly at the link below. Hope you enjoy!

http://predominantlyorange.com/2011/...seeing-orange/
    sigpic

I'm excited for the Orange jersey we just seem to play tougher and meaner
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I like the jerseys we wore when we won the SBs
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

True Broncos fans wear Orange.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

I love the ORANGE!!!

Blue on Blue would make a good alternate jersey. IMHO
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone else hate the white ones?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Psyched!! The Orange separates us from the rest of the NFL!!
              sigpic

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Comment

orange 1s are pretty tight imo.
                YAAAA!!! YOU TRIED BABY!!!

Comment

I thought it had been too long since we made another "Orange Jerseys!" Thread. What was it, 2 or 3 weeks?

Comment

Super Bowl's in Orange: 0-3

Super Bowl's in Blue: 2-0

seriously thoough;
                    the orange jerseys in this current modern design look terrible.
                    they dont match ANYTHING else on the uniform. at least if the socks were orange then maybe...

also, McDaniels was in favor of switching to orange. that's ALL you need to know.

Comment

I personally love the orange jerseys and was always happy to see them on the field! This is a chance to change things up and make a statement... this is gonna be a new Broncos team, new Broncos defense and the Orange Crush is back!!!

Comment

If there's a color that will help us score points, and at the same time help us stop the other team from scoring points, we should wear that color.

Comment

It's a nostalgia thing. It's not about how many SB's we won or lost in orange. It's about how insane the fans go when we wear orange. "Orange Sunday" is so awesome, it's infectious. It brings many of us back to a time when we ruled the AFC. It was part of the Mile High Magic. Looking into the crowd and seeing the sea of orange, it's hypnotizing. I'd kill to go 0-3 in SB again. It might hurt, but it means we're on the right track. The Orange is part of history and part of what the FO is trying to do is get fans that have gone "casual" back into the frenzy. So going orange is a great idea. It will get the fans excited, concessions and merchandise get sold, players feed off fan energy, and wins will start to roll. Win-win !!!!!
                          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by DEN7ER View Post
                            Super Bowl's in Orange: 0-3

Super Bowl's in Blue: 2-0

seriously thoough;
                            the orange jerseys in this current modern design look terrible.
                            they dont match ANYTHING else on the uniform. at least if the socks were orange then maybe...

also, McDaniels was in favor of switching to orange. that's ALL you need to know.

That would be 0 - 4 in orange jerseys, not 0 - 3. 77', 86', 87', 89'
                            Broncos forever!! :clap:
                            \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

Orange? Blue? I just want Bronco football!!!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X