Per Brandon Lloyd on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilherb View Post
    "I heard some encouraging things this morning. Financial details are none of my biz but "real"positive thoughts on champs return excited me!"

Per Brandon Lloyd a couple minutes ago.
    Im trying not to be optimistic I don't think I could bear a set back. I'm just hoping it wasn't those misinterpret things that occasionally happen
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      After John Elway's tweets, the front office will try its best to keep Champ. I thought Champ would embrace the chance of being a free agent and sign with a more competitive team to chase his ring, but if he wants to stay... Good for the Broncos.
      I don't really think Champ wants to go anywhere. I've gotten the impression that he's made Denver his home.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        I don't really think Champ wants to go anywhere. I've gotten the impression that he's made Denver his home.
        I hope so...I really like Champ. Class act all the way...he did not start off as a Bronco but I really want him to retire as one!

Thx,
        Joe
        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garzjoe View Post
          I hope so...I really like Champ. Class act all the way...he did not start off as a Bronco but I really want him to retire as one!

Thx,
          Joe
          It took a while for me to see him as a "true Bronco" since he started with the Skins, but he's been a Bronco for 7 years and he's made a king's ransom while playing for our team.

I wouldn't want to move my family at his age either if I was financially set.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Re-signing him would be a very good piece of off-season news. Hopefully something can get done soon.

Comment

I understand this isn't about champ but I don't feel it quite deserves it's own thread yet, but clady tweeted he would love to be a bronco for life but that's up to mr. Bowlen so pay champ then get working on clady!!!
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

If we can field a team with Champ, Doom and DJ.....that means we have 3 pro bowl type players in a D lineup that admittedly needs a lot of work....then you throw in a few more names, like Ayers, Haggan, McBath, maybe Cox (I admit, it's a big maybe).....along with a few of the others who have shown they can compete, and now you are just missing a few parts.......add 3 or 4 quality draft picks (one, maybe two (where required) at each of the Dline/LB/Dbacks), and a couple of proven FAs, and now you're talking pretty solid......and tie it together with an upcoming DC, which I believe Allen is, and maybe we're looking at a whole new and improved D in 2011!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                  Kudos for brightening my day with that remark~
                  LOL, glad you liked it. :thumb:
                  "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    If we can field a team with Champ, Doom and DJ.....that means we have 3 pro bowl type players in a D lineup that admittedly needs a lot of work....then you throw in a few more names, like Ayers, Haggan, McBath, maybe Cox (I admit, it's a big maybe).....along with a few of the others who have shown they can compete, and now you are just missing a few parts.......add 3 or 4 quality draft picks (one, maybe two (where required) at each of the Dline/LB/Dbacks), and a couple of proven FAs, and now you're talking pretty solid......and tie it together with an upcoming DC, which I believe Allen is, and maybe we're looking at a whole new and improved D in 2011!
                    Free agents are key to all of this. Im sure we'll get some good young players in the draft, but we need quality depth more than anything. I don't wanna be scared any time we sub out any of our starters...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                      What? How would that be good for Lloyd?
                      The original 'quote' by the OP could have been taken either way. Subsequent posts with additional info helped clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobilly View Post
                        The original 'quote' by the OP could have been taken either way. Subsequent posts with additional info helped clarify.
                        Really? I'm not sure what detail I left out that could've made it even more clear that this was good news for us. Lemme know so I can avoid leaving anything up to speculation next time.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

It must have been the 40 strong showing at the Rally.

In all seriousness, this is big news.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X